Reviews for Oh Darling
Yabbit chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
omg! rofl!

i could soooo see Wilson doing this on tv!

great job

:P
PocketxFullxOfxDreams chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
As I was reading this, I kept thinking your user name looked rather familiar. Turns out, you're the author of several lovely Haru/Yuki stories. House/Wilson and Haru/Yuki make you officially awesome.

Now for the actual story review.

This is hilarious, and the fact that it's so easy to see happening just makes it all that much better. Wilson's embarrassment and House's shock are my favorite emotions those two can display, (except perhaps Wilson's mischievousness) so again, too cute. It only they'd do something like this on the show...
LounaticM chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Haha, House called Wilson 'Darling'. I guess Wilson was so used to coming home and giving his wife a kiss on the cheeck and ranting about a bad day at work, that he kissed House on the cheek from sheer habit, right? At least thats my theory. Loved the story, too, by the way. You are an exceptional author. Good job.
JupiterMoonChild chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
I just love you so much. XD Seriously this should happen in the new season.
Lady Merlin chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Brilliant! Really funny!

Loved the way you did it. House-Speechless! Call the press!

Love,

Lady Merlin
Extraho chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
HILARIOUS! i love it! had to read it a couple of times to understand what had actually happened, but damn! i love it!
Militant Delusionalist chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Aww that was cute! Poor Wilson must have done it out of habit. *favs*
FlyinGShadoW1314 chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
He! That was utterly adorable. I don't even know. :D What I do know is that it made me incredibly happy. Good job.
passionfornight chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
I liked it. Short and cute. Now all are wondering if this is a hold over from the wives, or if he has subconsciously wanted to do it. Autopilot and all that jazz. Anyway, it was cute.
Max Gat chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
This is made of win. Seriously.

*loves*
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
lol
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Cute. Probably a habit from all of those wives._
fabio the sexy chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
OH MY GOD THAT'S SO CUTE I ALMOST DIED!