Reviews for Someone Else's Life
nc chapter 9 . 10/29/2017
This story is so heart wrenching, i was so crying my ass off. too bad it didn't finished..
i love it..
Candy C chapter 9 . 6/13/2017
Omg! . That chapter was so intense. I can't fathom why Rachel thought that killing Peyton would be a good thing. Brooke's death was an accident and if it wasn't for that slut she would've still be alive. This was cold and ruthless. I wish they would throw her ass in jail and throw away the key. I really hope Peyton makes it. Now I feel so bad for Luke- this must be killing him.

Please you have to finish this story. U can't leave it there. I want to know what happen to Peyton and I would love if Rachel got hit by an eighteen wheeler - idc. Update soon...it's too good to just stop now... this can't be the end of Leyton..
Guest chapter 8 . 6/13/2017
Lucas you jackass- what the hell dude. Why o why would y do that to her. I feel so bad for her, I mean the hits just keep coming. I really I'm hoping Peyton will be happy again, she so broken and felt like she's all alone. Luke I wanna punch you in the goodies lol tf is wrong with you?.. Lucas you need to fix this ASAP u knucklehead. It's time you be honest with Peyton and tell her you're in love with her. Lol it was so funny how she sucker punched u in the shoulder n u fell backwards and then got the door slammed in your face. Thanks Nate for being a good brother. Oh I'm so glad Lucas went to talk to Brooke- I honestly thought he needed to do that. Looking forward to the next chapter...
Guest chapter 7 . 6/13/2017
Omg!. No no no no no no please please don't let Luke leave her. All Peyton is gonna do is build that wall around her again. I don't wanna that to happen. I hope and pray he just went to get coffee or to clear his head. I absolutely love the fact that he let that bitch Rachel have it- its about damn time. I can't stand her she so cruel and evil and idk y she doing that to Peyton because she is the one who actually killed her Best Friend. It's funny how they treat Peyton and it's Rachel who should be getting it. I love that Haley and Nathan are there for her now - it's kinda nice. Luke it's okay to love Peyton more than how you loved Brooke.
Don't feel bad or feel like it's a betrayal to Brooke. I think Luke should visit Brooke's grave and talk to her about what's been going on with him. It would be solace.
Oh I really enjoyed the sex scene but I wish it was more passionate and romantic *hint hint* lol. I loved this Chapter. Can't wait to see if Luke left her.. on to the next ...
Candy C chapter 6 . 6/13/2017
About god damn time someone talk some sense into Lucas. Thanks you Nathan - well said. Luke you can't sit back and let the person you care so deeply for being treated like and do nothing about it. It's just plain wrong. Yes- Peyton should have told you the truth from the beginning but still you knew what they were doing to her and you just let them. Rachel and the squad I wish they get suspended from school. Where Is the principal for this school lol. I hope Luke can finally step and be there for Peyton because god knows she had enough.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/13/2017
Damn it! I didn't want to cry again. Luke I know you are hurting but ouch- you didn't have to say that to her. Oh man I feel so sorry for Peyton it just gonna get worst. Rachel I don't think it's fair for you to be treating Peyton like that when in actuality you technically killed Brooke. The fact that you were speeding and have her not wearing a seatbelt and also you ran a red light. So stop tryna put the blame on Peyton because it's not her fault. I wish Luke would step in and help her because she really doesn't deserve to be treated that way. What's going to happen now?...
Candy C chapter 4 . 6/13/2017
Omg, this chapter had me in *tears* literally. I knew that he was going to be mad as hell. Peyton you should've have told him a long time time ago. It saddens me that Leyton had to go through this pain now. I hope they find their way back to each other. Rachel you have no one to blame but yourself for Brooke's death and why wasn't Brooke wearing her seatbelt?.. smh. Let's see what happens now..
Candy C chapter 3 . 6/13/2017
Well I'd say this was a very interesting chapter. I knew the cheerleaders was not gonna let Peyton try out -typical. But I know they are gonna hate her even more once they finds out that it was her car that took their friend's life. It's sad but it is what it is. Peyton you should tell Luke and let him decide if he wanna stay with you are not - cuz rite now feelings are involved. You know I'm glad that Bevin and Teresa are in this story because they really didn't have a big role on the tv show so it nice to see them in this story. Even though Bevin seem to be a lil ooc to me but Teresa I kinda can see her acting like that lol. The Leyton kiss at the end was just so sweet and beautiful. I loved it. Can't wait to read more...
Candy C chapter 2 . 6/13/2017
So yeah- I like the new found friendship between Lucas and Peyton. I really hope Peyton come clean about the accident and let Luke know that it was not her fault. It was the Rachel's stupid idea to run a red light. I'm actually really looking forward to Peyton and Rachel meeting face to face- that should be interesting. Haley you can take the stank attitude somewhere else it's not needed here. Luke is just trying to be normal again, is that wrong of him to do so?... I'm pretty sure no one is gonna like Leyton getting closer- but let the drama begin...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2017
This I can tell is going to be a very very interesting story. This is my first Leyton fanfic that I've read and Brooke Davis is not major part of. It's different and I kinda like that. Omg!- is Lucas Scott is smitten by the beautiful Peyton Sawyer?... I can't wait to see what will transpire between them. I can tell it's going to be intense. Peyton - I think Brooke's cheerleader posse isn't gonna have it if you and Lucas became an item. Great intro.
GStarrahhxx72 chapter 9 . 6/2/2017
I haven't had many stories that have made me speechless but this story has made me speechless. I don't know if you still read this message but please.

I beg of you complete this story is to good to end like this.
Koshivuh chapter 9 . 8/16/2015
I have cried and laughed through this, and I am so devastated that it is not finished and has not been updated. This is my first OTH fan fiction, and I was loving it, feeling as though it was a great introduction, but now I can't continue it :( I hope one day you do
Guest chapter 9 . 3/4/2014
Ahh please finish this! It's so good.
Julia chapter 9 . 9/6/2013
I really wish you would finish this story. A story this amazing deserves an ending.
Dean's Country Angel chapter 9 . 5/21/2013
this story hit me hard! I cried from the start of this one. I've had a story that actually hit me like this one did. But I'm loving it. Keep up the good work.