Reviews for Alone Time
bubblylady chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
omg lol i mean there all romanticish and enjoying their alone time and being them and good story and them Bam 2 year old comes in. hahahahahaha classic
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Will the next chapter be about the explanation?
TheKeyIsLove chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Oh, that was gorgeous! Simply gorgeous! I love Sokka, and the way you write him as a confident man, but still the bumbling little boy at the same time is pure genius!

Hilarious ending, too. ;D
KoalaSnow chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
i like it so far. great description. i missed your writing. but yay you came back and wrote Sukka! yay! this was steamy and cute. i can't wait to see what the two year old Sukka child has to say and what the parents say. but is their child a boy or girl. if you wrote then i'm blind. :) can't wait to read the next chappie.
3VAD127 chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
:D

Absolutely priceless. Those darn kids always walk in at just the wrong moment, huh? Poor Sokka and Suki... OH WELL. I'm going to assume that they'll have another chance next chapter.

Great! Starting a new mini-project. And don't worry; I think I've almost been dead longer than you... It's kinda funny how authors can die for a while and then magically come back to life weeks later. O_o But I've gotta say, thanks a ton for keeping up your writing. Raunchy stuff? No problem. Let's go for the variety pack, shall we? LOVE your stuff, and keep it up.

-3VAD
Katsumara chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Ohh. Not only steamy, but cute too. Good stuff!
Rose Gilmore chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Glad to see you write more Sukka! I've missed reading your work!

LOL, love the ending, would've loved to hear what lie she came up with!
kausingkayn chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Yay! Another story! Love the ending, sorta made everything realistic.
Sheethkal Shahar chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
XD, loved the ending. Yay raunchy! Can't wait to read more. very well written.

Love Middi~