Reviews for First, do no harm
Visitkarte chapter 7 . 8/12/2009
Thank you.

Thank you for showing me a way to come in terms with Wilson's actions in the end of season 4 and the beginning of season 5. How very fitting for House to figure out that one, too.

I loved Wilson in the season finale, even if he's been an idiot from time to time... Suggesting terror, what came into him? After he warned House he should be careful not to hurt Cuddy and himself?

Anyway: I loved it how supportive he was regarding his decision to check himself in Mayfield. Is there any chance you'd write something on that topic?

*pretty-pretty please?*
Carambar chapter 7 . 8/12/2009
Thank you so much for finally getting Wilson to apologize!
i luv ewansmile chapter 7 . 8/11/2009
Aww. This was such a fabulous story. Perfect ending. I really loved how you had Foreman and Chase and the others taking care of House and being protective over him. Haha, nice job givign Wilson a panic attack. Very nicely wrote. Thanks for sharing.
Aqua Mage chapter 7 . 8/11/2009
Wow! Loved this one. Always wanted to see more of a follow up on that accident...
WayLowHalo chapter 7 . 8/11/2009
Yay, I loved this so much!

Sad that it's over. But it was really good. I mean, really.

I'm glad House & Wilson are ok again. The world's not right when when they aren't.

:) Anyway, kudos on a job well done!
slashfan54 chapter 7 . 8/11/2009
This was the perfect wrap. Please tell me you're doing Post Season 5. You are of course a genius.
Visitkarte chapter 6 . 7/30/2009
Good call!

Let me guess, is he going for Methadone?

Can hardly wait to read more of this!
Visitkarte chapter 5 . 7/30/2009
WTF?

Ore, more politely: What happened just now?
Visitkarte chapter 4 . 7/30/2009
New door! Rotfl!

You are doing a fantastic job filling in the blanks and creating a most impressive background story here.
Visitkarte chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
I loved House clinging to the empty transcription bottle with Wilson's name on it and to empty hopes.

OK; Foremen was way OOC, he never gave a crap no matter when House detoxed. The only time he wanted to give him the pills was when he almost cut the small girl in two. But it was not for House's sake.

Chase and Kutner might be (have been) the real person to do it, but Foremen... I think he is the worst of House, without his congeniality and true compassion, very well hidden behind the mask.

I loved the voice call for Wilson.
Visitkarte chapter 2 . 7/30/2009
OOC? Are you kidding?

This was as IC as it gets! Yes, I also wanted to twist Wilson's neck for his cruel words!
Visitkarte chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
God, this hurt to read almost in a physical way.
Rai chapter 6 . 5/25/2009
What an awesome Chase chapter!
passionfornight chapter 6 . 5/24/2009
Yay an update. I love Chase. Why they don't use him on the show more often is beyond me. It is nice to see that someone is willing to help House when his one friend becomes less than a friend. Wonderful chapter. Can't wait to see what is going to happen next so please update soon.
Aqua Mage chapter 6 . 5/23/2009
Nice chapter. Loved Chase's determination, as usual.
77 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »