Reviews for First, do no harm
Ally chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Wonderful fanfic! Please update soon!
ollixanna chapter 5 . 5/6/2009
I still love the way you write. I hope you update this soon. It's always weird to read Wilson as unable to deal with House, but it's also believable.
passionfornight chapter 5 . 4/20/2009
Wilson is clearly seeing what he wants to see and not what is actually there. And then he leaves saying that he can't deal with House right now. I don't recall House ever denying Wilson anything that he needed. He was a place to stay, a friend to complain to, a meal, or unwanted commentary which puts things into perspective. Glares at Wilson. Nice chapter. It was good to see that you updated. It has been a while. No when you say TBC, I hope that it will be continued sooner then this update. Anyway, it was nice to see a new chapter. Please update soon.
Jill chapter 5 . 4/19/2009
very nice, cant wait for more
HouseAddict16 chapter 5 . 4/19/2009
Cool. Nicely done.
i luv ewansmile chapter 5 . 4/19/2009
Aw. Poor Wilson. I'm happy that he at least tried. But, gezz...It's just causing more harm than good. Good for House, seeking help form Foreman, even if its just a small step. Awesome update. Enjoyed it.
justin chapter 4 . 4/19/2009
Absolutely *amazing* work... I'm really, really looking forward to the next installment(s)! - Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful series!
Murgy31 chapter 4 . 3/16/2009
This is a great story! At first I couldn't figure out if it was House/Wilson or House/Chase... I am really loving the House/Chase aspect of the story...
Scary Vampiress chapter 4 . 3/15/2009
This is an awesome story! N'aww I love Chase so much. He's so good at taking care of messed up people XD

Please update again soon!
Sagestar12 chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Oh my god. I listened to "Move Along" by the All-American Rejects while reading this. It fit perfectly, somehow!

Great! :)
Lady Merlin chapter 4 . 1/26/2009
Haha, it's really well written. Love the way you got everyone to suddenly stand up for House, which they TOTALLY would do, but are impossble to write about without making them OOC. haha. Very *emotional*, not very obviously but I think you got it done . I feel it. Okay, im beyond making sense, but it was . Loved it!

Love,

Lady Merlin
HeartOfChaos chapter 4 . 1/23/2009
This is a great collection of drabble-like fics.
passionfornight chapter 4 . 1/23/2009
I really love it when Chase comes and helps House out. It is something I can imagine in real life, and it really works. Fantastic chapter. It made me happy which is good because all I have in my life is the endless darkness of midterms. Can't wait to see what will happen next, so please update soon.
fox4mel chapter 4 . 1/23/2009
I like that he called Chase for help, rather than Wilson. I also like that Chase didn't hesitate to come when he got the call from House.

Great job with both characters - I could just hear Chases's hesitant voice in my head through the whol chapter!
10miles chapter 4 . 1/23/2009
Good chapter! Good pace, serious mixed with funny, and dead on when it comes to House's humor.
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »