Reviews for First, do no harm
DXRULES103 chapter 4 . 1/22/2009
That was amazing. Thanks for the update.
i luv ewansmile chapter 4 . 1/22/2009
Haha. Loved this chapter! Hurt!House, aww, Chase is such a good 'nurse'. Ahah. Fabulous update!
Fool With Many Names chapter 4 . 1/22/2009
3 Nice going so far, keep it up! I'll look forward to the next update
slashfan54 chapter 4 . 1/22/2009
Man this was good. I love you bringing Chase in and letting him be grownup. I like the issues you raise, Wilson's selfishness, Chase's loyalty, House's pride.

Powerful stuff.

More please.
Aqua Mage chapter 4 . 1/22/2009
Great chapter. Really like House's honest confusion, and the way Chase jsut turned up and helped him because he asked...
HouseAddict16 chapter 4 . 1/22/2009
It was a good read. Well done.
slashfan54 chapter 3 . 1/18/2009
Dude Yoos my hero.
A1A5KAN chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Guess what? I just joined and you get my very first review! I'm really enjoying your story. I'm a big hurt/comfort fan and I don't like slash, so this story is perfect. Your series of one-shots are almost like "DVD extras" or "deleted scenes" for S4 and S5. Keep up the good work and please please update soon and often!
Carambar chapter 3 . 1/14/2009
I loved it! Please continue. And thank you for putting Foreman in for once!
i luv ewansmile chapter 3 . 1/13/2009
Yay, fabulous update! I just reread the first two chapters, and they were awesome. Love how Cuddy stands up and tries to protect House. Well written.
Aqua Mage chapter 3 . 1/13/2009
Loved it.
fox4mel chapter 3 . 1/13/2009
Loved Foreman in this one, which is unsual for me.

I especially loved the message he left for Wilson at the end - unabashed and brutally honest.

Looking forward to the next part!
momsboys chapter 3 . 1/13/2009
Great story It was nice to see Forman helping House. I really hate Wilson and I hope he realizes the mistake he made toward House but there is no way to fix how he treated House.
passionfornight chapter 3 . 1/13/2009
Always liked things where Foreman is nice to House, while not getting OOC. Very nice part. It is good to see that House may not be the same as he was, but he still has a spark, while retaining some childlike hope. Can't wait for the next part.
HouseAddict16 chapter 3 . 1/13/2009
Very nice update. Thanks for sharing.
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »