Reviews for First, do no harm
DXRULES103 chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
Eryaforsthye chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
Not OOC at all. And, yes, it was a very awesome present. :P

Wonderfully painful! :D

*huddles her poor little puppies together*

More, soon? *is greedy*

Marvellous chapter! I can *feel* the pain of each character here - even (especially!) the one who isn't even directly in it. I also like how you're not demonising Wilson in the slightest. Yes, he's being hurtful - but he's hurting too and you portray this very clearly and very realistically here.

Brilliant stuff!

*waits excitedly for the next bit*

Oh, and Merry Christmas! :)
passionfornight chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
Better late then never, I agree. Another very wonderful chapter. I think that it is realistic. I can definitely imagine Cuddy coming to Wilson and yelling at him to make sure that he understands what he just did and why. Wilson needs to know what he did to House, and how House feels, and Cuddy needs to understand why Wilson is leaving and friendship that has lasted so much for so long. I can't wait to see what will happen in the next part though so please update soon.
WritergirlAD chapter 2 . 12/13/2008
Incredibly well-written. I thought it was perfectly in character. please continue soon!
Aqua Mage chapter 2 . 12/13/2008
No, I thought it was perfectly in character. Very nice, in fact. Looking forward to the next one!
momsboys chapter 2 . 12/13/2008
Wow this is very good. This sure makes me dislike Wilson. I hope he moves away house deserves better. Hurry with more i can't wait.
Eryaforsthye chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
*slinks in late to the party*

I love this *immensely*. You always do know how to pack a punch with your characters' emotions - but this is just *beautiful*.

Enormously, wonderfully painful - I still have a huge lump in my throat.

I'd love to see more of this - is there any forthcoming? :)

*favourites and alerts like mad*

*re-reads avidly (after fetching a new box of tissues)*
Shinigami061 chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Yay for angst _ I liked this little alternative scene for Wilson's Heart - I can totally see Wilson doing this, and House's reaction is perfect. Keep up the great work!

Carambar chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Absolutely cool! Feel free to do more of the same :0)
passionfornight chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Next time I should heed the warning. It was good and I look forward to reading some more.
AD Matts chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Absolutely marvelous. I really hope you'll post more... You've got a very gripping style and you get the characters spot-on! Thank you for sharing this and all your other wonderful stories...
G.E Waldo chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Wilson was a selfish jerk at the time. I get it the man was anguished...but Amber he'd known for four months. House he'd been best friends with for fifteen years.

Was house more valuable than Amber? No, but he wasn't less valuable either.

However, they acted like the people they were, and this story was a good alternate "take" on that scene. Kudos!

(I have a real hang-up about Wilson not really apologising to House for how he treated him - calling him a miserable non-and-never-was-friend and then ignoring him for four months.

One of Wilsons' paramount reasons for "making up" seemed to be: he missed the fun.)

Still looking for a heavy duty apology from Wilson in the near future. Maybe you'll give it to me?
DXRULES103 chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Heart broke. I still can't believe Wilson made House do it. Well not exactly made, but you know what I mean.
Aqua Mage chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Loved it! I always wondered where Cuddy was while House was risking his life! Really looking forward to the others.
Starlit jewel chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
So sad... but I love it! :)
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »