Reviews for JxHQ: Bachelorhood
please do more i love the way u portrayed the Joker
xBlueCrossFirex chapter 1 . 3/10
A very lovely read with very lovely characterization. 3
Caricature of a Witch chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Awww. I'm thinking about typing an "Aww" that is so long it breaks the record in the history of "Aww"s on the internet but I think you might not appreciate that all too much after all... but it's SO F*CKING INCREDIBLY UNBELIEVABLY PERFECTLY CUTE OHMYGOODNESSILOVEHIMANDILOVEHERANDILOVEITALLANDAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
...sorry. I had to. He's just too adorable sometimes *-*
ncade chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Im in love with this story, it fits them so well! Please make more
Etsuko An chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Aw, this was so cute!
awesomeinhumanfrom chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Loved it! Beautiful, well-written, and hilarious!
Gladrial10 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
So cute! And that bit about Sarah was begging to be done. I'm glad you're the one who did it.
Joker's Bunny chapter 1 . 12/26/2009

this was so adorable!
TragedyBunny chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
I've read a lot of your stuff and I like it all but I had to throw down a comment for this one. This is amazing because not only is it funny as hell, but I believe this is about as fluffy as the Joker could get with out being ooc. Awesome job.
mr jokey joke-maker chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
i loved the prank call part
Invisible-chan chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Oh man, that was hilarious. I think my favorite part was his attempt at sleep. "... ordered himself to sleep. Himself disobeyed." That was amazing.
Shekiah Rosay chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Heehee! So sweet. :) You have his personality down quite well!
The Nightingale's Song chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Very cute and fun. Well-written, as always.
Account is now Inactive chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Ah. What a great, great, GREAT story! I was practically laughing through the entire thing. I loved it! In fact, I loved it so much, I think I'm going to read it again once I finish this review. Yep. I'm def for sure gonna do that. So yeah, freaking awesome story! )

Oh, and I almost forgot: I almost died with the whole phone sex thing. XD That was killer.
pressurehinges chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
That was epic lulz. D

(Shall I get into why? I THINK I SHALL!)

I just loved the way you portrayed the Joker as this overgrown spiteful pouty kid! He's pissed off that she's left, but of course he can't admit (even to himself) to being pissed off for normal non- selfish reasons, so what does he do? He wrecks the couch and ruins her glasses. It's like every malicious 8-year-old set loose. I loled. XD

THEN HE PRANKS GORDON, which was deliciously evil yet hilarious, calls a phone sex operator and inadvertantly exposes his own Harley obsession, runs around in his jim-jams being petulant because no one is there to make him The Perfect Banana Split(tm), terrorizes his rescuee and forces her to make him dinner all in that inimitably polished and sinisterly gleeful Joker way AND THEN...he finally finds Harley again and gets mad snuggly while retaining rather desperately the bottom-lip-pushed-out sulkiness. I d'awed.

If you could put cracky bliss in a jar it would taste like this fic. XD

(So yeah, you fluff. But your fluff is always lulzy and IC, and that is relevant to my interests. XD)