Reviews for Everyday Moments Of Perfection
jalice 4ever chapter 33 . 7/26/2010
i am writing these reviews soo many months after you posted them but i thought i needed to tell you how sweet that chapter was! i was smiling through out it! i absolutley love love jasper and alice!
jalice 4ever chapter 32 . 7/26/2010
oh my gosh! when she read the note i put my hand on my heart because it was soo sweet! and i liked the poem!
jalice 4ever chapter 31 . 7/26/2010
oh my gosh! whne you wrote about the man you couldn't be moved by the script i was so happy! because it while i was waiting for this chapter to load i was sing out loud that song! sorry that sounds so dumb but i felt like i needed to say it! :):) :) when i looked to see how many chapters there were i was beyond excited to see the quantity, b/c usually on fanfiction once i get really into a story is stops like 2 chapters and they never finsih it. so thank you thank you! please please keep on writing!

are you team edward or jacob? just wondering..
jalice 4ever chapter 29 . 7/26/2010
wow that was really sad, i felt so sorry for the parents of that little girl. but you did a really good job

jalice 4ever chapter 27 . 7/26/2010
love love love your stories! please please please keep in writing about jalice you are soo creative
jalice 4ever chapter 19 . 7/26/2010
i love it! you are great at catpuring the moment with romance without it getting to out of hand! you are sooo great! please write more jalice stories they r my fav couple please write more stories! :) :) :)
guest chapter 17 . 7/26/2010
i love it! jalice 4ever
guest chapter 3 . 7/26/2010
i love it! jalice is my fav couple! you are really good! but could you please make the chapters a little longer, i just love your writing! :)
bertiebert chapter 55 . 7/20/2010
yes, very purdy and fluffly :D i loved it.

peace,

CFD
Amber xo chapter 46 . 7/9/2010
Ok I keep changing my mind. I'm pretty sure that I just don't have a favorite now. I 3 them all! Oh well...
Amber xo chapter 45 . 7/9/2010
Wow this one was so sweet. Maybe I'll change

my mind about the flower one... Lol
Amber xo chapter 42 . 7/9/2010
That was my favorite one. Btw, what's the name of

the AxJ story?
SerenadingSerendipity chapter 55 . 7/8/2010
Awwwwww, that was really cute !

Seriously , I haven't been able to put it down after I started it . Great work !
nightlight's fire chapter 31 . 7/6/2010
That was 'awesome'. The quotation marks are supposed to signify italics by the way, because this stupid review thing doesn't have them. I loved it. I loved how you tied the lyrics of the song into the story's plot. Overall: it was brilliant.
Cfxrctcyfvyfv chapter 1 . 6/26/2010