Reviews for Everyday Moments Of Perfection
Lady Dragona chapter 55 . 5/9/2010
I enjoyed this morning ritual. I am sure that they all have several things that they do everyday and don't even realize they have create a ritual, but they have. Such a sweet and moving moment.

Good luck on your exams.
Ms.K216 chapter 55 . 5/9/2010
This was so cute. It was suddle fluff. I loved it but, not as much as some of your other work.
LadyKryptonite294 chapter 55 . 5/9/2010
Wow! That was simply entrancing! Such a beautiful little moment between Alice and Jasper. Looking forward to reading more from you, please don't keep us waiting too long lol :P

Cee xx
xxNewNamexx chapter 11 . 5/8/2010
Had to count to beleive that actually was 100 words
stalburkslovers chapter 55 . 5/6/2010
To quote a YouTube video, 'i hate birds...just take your ass back to your tree and shut the f $& up.'
lol
nice job with this :)
Dr.A.Robbins chapter 55 . 5/6/2010
That was beautiful, the descriptions were so vivid. I adored it :)
Wilka chapter 55 . 5/5/2010
Very happy to read from you again, and as usual, I'm not disappointed. Even though I'm French and a few words were out of my vocabulary (and I was too lazy to look them up in a dictionnary), I still loved very much your little OS, very sweet and Jalice like...
So thanks a lot for this fluffy moment, I always love them

Good luck for your exams,
Wilka.
Carlisle'sCoven chapter 55 . 5/5/2010
wow! amazing details as per usual for you, also i liked how you didn't quite explain everything but let us think about what was going on. great chappie!
Jaz
Ms.K216 chapter 50 . 4/25/2010
This, chapter is so good I actually read it more than once. I think that Everyday Moments Of Perfection is the first set of fanfics I've ever actually read. I love reading your fics, you're my favorite author so far.
Dr.A.Robbins chapter 54 . 4/23/2010
I read this all in its entirety a few weeks back but I've just joined FFn. This was the first thing I read and from the moment I did everything else had a hard job reaching the standard of this. Every single moment it a masterpiece.

I love it :)
Ms.K216 chapter 54 . 4/14/2010
Well I still love reading your chapters! (you might remember me as anomysly signed Lissy) I just got an account recently and add you to my favorites.
xHannahRx chapter 32 . 3/31/2010
wow! wowowowowow! That was soincredibly sweet! I absolutely loved yourpoem, it was amazing! And sounded so much like something Jasper would write! just wow, thanks for writing this!
I'm Such A Parawhore chapter 54 . 2/20/2010
Awesome! Update soon please!
darkroselight chapter 54 . 1/6/2010
I am upset with you that it has been so long since your last update...But as always it was amazing and well worth the wait.

~Darkrose