Reviews for Everyday Moments Of Perfection
Fourwords chapter 54 . 12/22/2009
I want that Jasper/Alice dancing cookie! Please, please, please? loved this chapter, very cute, keep it up x
GenerallyGeorgia chapter 54 . 12/22/2009
THIS IS MY FAVE ONE SHOT OF YOURS TO DATE! IT MADE ME SMILE THE ENTIRE WAY THROUGH! you're awesome. i wish i could write like this! instead, after getting 20 reviews in my last chapter, i got 3 in the latest one! i'm feeling very down on my writing at the mo! oh well, this story has cheered me up! merry christmas! i hope your life doesn't get in the way again soon, this is one of the best one shot collections ever! in the history of forever! )
Kari Twilight Mist chapter 54 . 12/22/2009
Haha nice. I'm glad there is another one. Jasper is so whipped. Just like all men should be *cackle* Anyway nice job.
stalburkslovers chapter 54 . 12/22/2009
epic win on so many levels
Ingrid chapter 54 . 12/22/2009
Brilliant conversation! Flowed perfectly! :D
Booklover2244 chapter 54 . 12/22/2009
haha. "shut-up monkey man" I love it! :D
Wilka chapter 54 . 12/22/2009
Nothing new on my side, I still love your stories!

Please keep it up, even if that means waiting for the next one! :)

Thanks a lot and have good Xmas holidays!
Katara97 chapter 54 . 12/22/2009
Lovely. ]
purelyromantic chapter 54 . 12/22/2009
Aw! That was so cute! Alice is the throes of dress up wonder is always irresistably adorable. No wonder Jasper can't resist it. Loved the part where she's thinking of Edward and Bella!

Happy holidays to you to! Maybe you can do one of a Jalice Chirstmas for the season )

Love,

Shavera
sarahlilly95 chapter 53 . 12/18/2009
... :) I love your writing. It's so beautiful, and no grammar errors... *heaven has come to exist*
Ingrid chapter 49 . 12/13/2009
Now I get it! She is having a vision of Jasper, whom she will meet when she becomes a vampire. Took me reading this two times to get it xD
E-transitions chapter 18 . 12/9/2009
Hi, I don't know if you know about it already or not, but started their own fanfic archive. Since your J/A fic is one of my favs, I thought I'd drop you a line and let you know they're taking submissions:

/fanfiction/
Katara97 chapter 53 . 12/6/2009
This whole series makes me smile. A LOT.

Love it.
Ellie Marsy chapter 50 . 11/26/2009
Shamelessly Fluffy indeed! Love it! One of my favorite pure fluff Alice/Jasper fics!
Ellie Marsy chapter 37 . 11/25/2009
This was really moving. So nice to see that moment with Jasper and Esme and Alice and Carlisle. One of my favorite child/parent fics. :)
1,275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »