Reviews for Everyday Moments Of Perfection
Ellie Marsy chapter 13 . 11/24/2009
Hahaha! This is so sweet. I really love one-shots like these! Good job! And LoL, I really hope Alice is wrong about Matrix 4.
harrypotternerdgirl chapter 53 . 11/12/2009
i love it! all of these stories are wonderful. they make me very happy :)
JasperAlice4ever2014 chapter 25 . 10/15/2009
Hilarious
JasperAlice4ever2014 chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
I love your fanfiction...

You are just our antetype...(sry for my english...im from germanyD)
Amber chapter 53 . 9/12/2009
you are a beautiful writer. Keep going i love reading this
Lady Dragona chapter 53 . 9/9/2009
These stories are all so wonderful. I love how you capture the relationship of Alice and Jasper. I am sorry for not review each chapter, but I just had to keep reading until I was finished.
Fourwords chapter 53 . 9/3/2009
Aw, such a lovely chapter. Everyday moments of perfection is certainly one of my absolute favs and highlights of reading on fanfiction. You write Alice and jasper's love so well :)
darkroselight chapter 53 . 9/2/2009
Very cutesy, it made me smile.

~Darkrose
TintsofRed chapter 53 . 8/31/2009
A little shorter, yes... but still just as sweet! ] ]
spinningleaves chapter 53 . 8/29/2009
Aw. I really like the idea that their wedding was a sacred union, and not just another big party. It fits very well with the fact that there was only one, and also with the fact she does love to throw big crazy elaborate parties. Alice and Jasper just know that they don't need a party to prove anything. Excellent!
TheMarshmaloWizardGhostCookie chapter 53 . 8/29/2009
It took me a few days to review, but I think this one is great! My cousin is getting married in December, and I think I might have to show this to her! She loves Twilight! :)
Wilty chapter 53 . 8/29/2009
Awe. That's precious.
parisdamour chapter 53 . 8/29/2009
i love it! it's so cute! and i can perfectly understand jasper and alice that they don't want to marry more than one time!
stalburkslovers chapter 53 . 8/29/2009
aw i love shameless fluff!
Realynn8 chapter 53 . 8/29/2009
Lovely as always, I really love how Jasper thinks and I couldn't agree with him more. :) *hugs*
1,275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »