Reviews for Everyday Moments Of Perfection
peachyoptimism chapter 52 . 7/28/2009
That was amazing, it honestly made me cry. Best one yet and please update soon!
parisdamour chapter 31 . 7/28/2009
omg, i didn't think i would like a j/a story without them having their gifts and stuff, but you changed my mind completely! this is so very cute!
parisdamour chapter 26 . 7/28/2009
i so love that chapter, it's like the first story you can read something about jasper and rosalie! and i like it that you describe Rosalie as a friendly one despite her being vain!
Kari Twilight Mist chapter 52 . 7/28/2009
Yay another Angela and Ben brief! They are so understated that it is great to see stuff like this.
gebi chapter 52 . 7/28/2009
i simply loved it, though i prefer jazz&alice centered fics:)
WolfGirl1335 chapter 52 . 7/27/2009
Aw wat a cute chapter :) I love the name Lilianna now :)
bertiebert chapter 52 . 7/27/2009
OMfreakingG! I loved it so much! It was absolutely perfect! Yay!

CFD
Booklover2244 chapter 52 . 7/27/2009
i love it! alice saw ben and angela and their childern! whoo! great chapter! update soon please!
spinningleaves chapter 52 . 7/27/2009
Aww. Wow. I loved seeing it from Angela's view. And hearing about Jess and Mike and Tyler. It was so painfully sweet to image the distant images, and Angela finally finding out the truth and only feeling happy and content. Beautiful! I like this one even better than the last chapter!
darkroselight chapter 52 . 7/27/2009
Clap, Clap, Clap!

That was beautiful, excelent job.

As always I love it and can't wait to see more of your work.

~Darkrose
GenerallyGeorgia chapter 52 . 7/27/2009
I liked it! It was really sweet! Another awesome one shot- well done you! I only know what i'm calling my kid if i have a girl. cuz that's what i want. i'm calling her Alicia-Rose. Mix and change of my two fave names. Alice and Rosalie. Not just cuz of twilight though, i've always loved those names! i was inspired by remesmee, though i wanted my kid to actually have a NICE name! hehe. well, i'm rambling, so i'll go! toodles! luvv the chapter!
Realynn8 chapter 52 . 7/27/2009
Oh this was so beautiful it made me cry. :) A little bit.

I just loved it, so much. And I'm glad Alice and Jasper let Angela saw them. That was so nice and beautiful. Lovely chapter!
Ingrid chapter 52 . 7/27/2009
I really like how Angela discover that love is not lust - there are so very few stories that get that correct.

I think that Edward thought something like this how the clear pool of their love became muddled and unclean the moment when he started to yearn for her physically. I love that part, it's so . . . fitting, somehow.
parisdamour chapter 24 . 7/27/2009
lol, i guess everyone should be able to translate that sentence.

but isn't it supposed to be "Je savais que tout irait bien" instead of "Je savais que tout irais bien" ?

nonetheless, cute oneshot!
TheMarshmaloWizardGhostCookie chapter 52 . 7/27/2009
AWW! Haha, no one is home right now, so I had to hug myself and squeal, to get rid of the pent-up happiness from reading that chapter! *hugs herself again*
1,275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »