Reviews for Everyday Moments Of Perfection
Kimbi94 chapter 52 . 7/27/2009
super sweet and woderfully written - perfect, had a tear in my eye as well :-)
TheGirlSmiles0 chapter 19 . 7/27/2009
r u stil writing i just starting reading and writing fanficts i joined a while ago but like just started :)

-Raven
AnimegirlKiki chapter 52 . 7/27/2009
AW! So cute! Perfect! LOVED IT! Lol,kiki
AnimegirlKiki chapter 51 . 7/27/2009
Aww. I loved that part in MS. SO cute! Lol, Did HBP not rock! Saw the midnight showing! Giggles. Lol, Kiki
stalburkslovers chapter 52 . 7/27/2009
awesome...really really awesome
purelyromantic chapter 52 . 7/27/2009
Aw this was so adorable! I loved that you did this from Angela's POV. she's my fav from Bella's school friends. So like Angela to not worry about what she can't understand and just be happy for the Cullens. I especially liked her observation of Alice and Jasper. And the ending was lovely!

Love,

Shavera
Fourwords chapter 51 . 7/26/2009
aw i love that someone has picked out true love in something other than vampire or imprinted couples. I think this is the first fanfic i've ever read that has a chapter written about true love amoung humans that didn't have the cullens or werewolves as human too. I also like that angela will be remembered by some of the cullens other than bella, great chapter, cant wait until the next :D
xtapx chapter 31 . 7/22/2009
alright i'm not gonna lie, i'm usually not a big fan of AH...BUT I have to say that this was absolutely brilliant!

It was so cute. He just sat their waiting for her. aww..

And I love that you added the 'you've kept me waiting' line, and that it came from Jasper.

Alice W. Hale chapter 32 . 7/21/2009
Poetry skills aside ;) (just kidding, I didn't even notice it being particularly good or bad- you just commented on 'bad skills') this is great. I love a thoughtful man/vampire.

You're a fabulous writer and I'm not just saying that to flatter. Your style really stands out to me. Please keep up the great work. :)
Alice W. Hale chapter 31 . 7/21/2009
I know you wrote this forever ago but I wanted to review since you asked oh-so-kindly. I LOVE it. More please. :)
Alice W. Hale chapter 24 . 7/21/2009
Hehe :D
spinningleaves chapter 51 . 7/18/2009
Aw. That was soo sweet! It was great to see the idea that other people's love stories, although subtle compared to Edward and Bella, can be just as meaningful. Aw and the little comment about their beautiful children! It was so nice to see Jasper and Alice using their gifts to examine a little human's future.
xtapx chapter 28 . 7/17/2009
aww that was too cute...the only thing is that you spelt cailidh wrong..it's either Céilidh or céilí...

but your right dancing is the best.
xtapx chapter 23 . 7/17/2009
again i have to go aww.

i loved the part where Alice says she knows that Jasper won't hurt Bella.

truly adorable.

i think i have a new second favorite. lol
xtapx chapter 21 . 7/17/2009
i have to say that this one is my new favorite AxJ moment.

Edward and Bella are too over played. Lol. It was just so sweet, and i think that this described their moment so perfectly. you captured it wonderfully!
1,275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »