Reviews for Everyday Moments Of Perfection
xtapx chapter 20 . 7/17/2009
aw...i have to say i do love these drabbles. like really really love them.

ALice and Jasper just make me go aww. and your OS drabbles don't help at all with the aww factor.

I don't know how you come up with them, but they are truly adorable!
stalburkslovers chapter 51 . 7/17/2009
ahh that was cute i like ben/angela
Alice W. Hale chapter 17 . 7/17/2009
I love the ending! "Banshee moaning is acceptable, however." How naughty! ;)

I did notice one little tinny thing wrong, though. "It was no longer the white, fresh, homely place that Esme had designed and decorated so long ago." I think you meant "homey". "Homely" means ugly. :)

Great work! I'm enjoying catching up since it's been a while since I read any.
peachyoptimism chapter 51 . 7/16/2009
loved it and i just saw harry potter! it was awesome but i'm pissed because deathly hallows is spit into two movies so we'll have to wait longer fore the actuall end of the series
Carlisle'sCoven chapter 51 . 7/16/2009
OH! verry good. i like your thinking about it not being to ivolved, but since they were important to bella i think,jazz/alice would have taken note..at least to make sure it would not hurt bella..if that made any sense..awaiting more..

Jaz
darkroselight chapter 51 . 7/16/2009
This chapter was so cute.

Now you'll have to do a flash forward of Angela and Bens lives in ten years. That could be an interesting chapter.

As always, I love your story. All of these chapters just make me smile. I think the first one is still one of my favorites that and the one about "The man who could not be moved" I love that song.

~Darkrose
gebi chapter 51 . 7/16/2009
this was so sweet
TintsofRed chapter 51 . 7/16/2009
Another great chapter! ] I love the fact Jasper and Alice were both thinking about the same thing! ] Please keep writting...]]

P.S I saw HP last night... but was disappointed [
xtapx chapter 5 . 7/15/2009
again i have to say aww...but i never really thought that Alice would call Jasper, Jasper Hale. I always pictured her calling him Jasper Whitlock or Cullen...but then again that maybe just me.

They are too cute together, and this is just really adorable!
xtapx chapter 4 . 7/15/2009
i just found your Alice Jasper OS/Drabbles and all i have to say is aw...

especially this one, alice isn't as shallow as everyone makes her out to be, and i love that you captured her in this light. WONDERFUL!
GenerallyGeorgia chapter 51 . 7/15/2009
Aw! That was so sweet! Just like the last 50, I luvved it! hehe. I'm a sucker for the fluff. I think this is my fave so far, I loved the part where he goes "true love" that made me go aww for a very long time. I'm smiling just remembering it! update soon, this is the best one shot collection if not the best fanfic i've ever read!
AllTimeLow23 chapter 51 . 7/15/2009
aww. So sweet. I loved how Jasper called Alice baby doll. Adorable!

And what did you think of Harry Potter 6? I went to the midnight show. It was amazing.

anyways, ud again soon!

WolfGirl1335 chapter 51 . 7/15/2009
Wow this was a great one shot as always...that was so sweet that alice and Jasper never want to forget Ben and Angela because of the way they feel for each other: true love last forever! I saw Harry potter midnight and it was so awesome! I hope u saw it as well!
Wilty chapter 51 . 7/15/2009
Awe! That was so cute! Harry Potter was basically awesome. I saw it at 12:05 am. That is all
Ilithya chapter 51 . 7/15/2009
Hey there,

this chapter was so sweet. :) I especially liked the ending with Jasper...it was just perfect how he treats Alice at the ending naming her doll and everything. That was just lovely.

You did a great job in combining that part of Midnight Sun with Alice and Jasper. It wurned out really well and it suits the other chapters pretty good.:)

I also think that it's good of you showing another part of the vampires. As we know they're very nice and all that stuff, but you showed the caring part of them amazingly good. I like the idea that there are certain humans which they are kind of affected to, because they are just good people. It was very nice of you to show such a side of them :)

I'm really looking forward to the next chapter, because you always have such nice and good ideas.:)

Bye bye,