Reviews for Everyday Moments Of Perfection
Realynn8 chapter 51 . 7/15/2009
Oh, I loved it. Such sweet chapter. I liked how they both though about Angela and Ben. So sweet and so in sync. :) Well done!
purelyromantic chapter 51 . 7/14/2009
Oh this was adorable! Sometimes it's ones like these, without much fanfare, the quiet ones that are the nicest. Seeing Alice and Jasper think this way about another and be so happy for them brings out their compassion and humanity too. And Alice's delight is just lovely. Very true to character and I loved the end where she says their children are going to be beautiful.

I don't think you got too involved and actually a one shot with Alice looking in on them ten years hence would be a nice Jalice moment too.

I also particularly liked the contrast you drew attention to between Bella and Edward and Angela and Ben. About Bella and Edward being a Romeo and Juliet acted out for all to see and Angela and Ben the side characters. That was very tasteful.

Keep them coming! )

Love,

Shavera
Kari Twilight Mist chapter 51 . 7/14/2009
I can't thank you enough for this! Angela and Ben get so little limelight but deserve so much more. Oh and I won't go to the midnight party but I DO want to see the movie. The special effects in the TRAILERS looked awesome even! New Moon has some good special effects for the wolves in the trailers but Twilight's SUCKED! I mean Rob wasn't SPARKLING he was SWEATING! That's what it looked like to me anyway. I have several people who back me up on that too. But even the first HP movie had killer special effects! Oh and in this one Ginny and Harry get together right? That was always so creepy to me since he's like her big brother! I just get a "pedo vibe" when I think of it!
Dean's Girl 1967 chapter 51 . 7/14/2009
Once again you found a way to take an idea from the books and twist it into your own story. Great job!

Congratulations on breaking the 50 chapters! 51 already! hee hee keep up the great work and update soon.

-Ariel

And yes Harry Potter is finally here! Do you think it can compete with the excitement of when Twilight came out?
bertiebert chapter 51 . 7/14/2009
Oh my gosh! That was so good! I absolutely loved it! I love Angela and she has to be my favorite human (other than Bella for three and a half books lol) in the series! You did such a good job! And I love it whenever Jasper calls Alice the pet names like 'doll' and then in this one 'baby doll' and 'doll'. I love it! You don't overdo it with the names and it's just so perfect.

CFD
TheMarshmaloWizardGhostCookie chapter 51 . 7/14/2009
AWW! That was sweet! Angela and Ben are an awesome couple, and I wish Stephenie had put more of their relationship in the books! Speaking of Harry Potter, I'm making a shirt to wear at the premiere!
Raven-Sable chapter 50 . 7/9/2009
Brilliant! I have very much enjoyed reading this...you seem to have captured them both in your writing :) Looking forward to reading your other stories.
Miss. Bra chapter 50 . 7/9/2009
Hey.

Great story, though I was a little confused about the whole letter thing and I didn't really see the actual need for the letters. I guess I was hoping for a more traditional straight T-rated oneshot, but in the end, it was quite good.

The only thing that I could dare say you could improve on his puncutation. You've gotten it most down-pat, but there are some parts where you're trying to describe an emotion that you get it a little wrong. It was the part about Alice's eyes twinkling with desire and when Jasper shivered. Other than that, I really did like the oneshot.

I've seen that there's 50 chapters and I'm like, holy-moley! I remember when it was like... 18...

Never the less, great chapter and well... Now I'm going to go and pick one out from the bunch.

Hope you make it to 10. :D

~Miss. Bra
Carlisle'sCoven chapter 50 . 7/2/2009
great story..i wonder, are you finished or will there be more? i enjoyed reading them and am looking forward to reading your other stoyries/

this and the last from carlisle'scoven were from

Jaz
Carlisle'sCoven chapter 49 . 7/2/2009
whoa! that may be my favorite chapter yet..great job
Carlisle'sCoven chapter 44 . 7/2/2009
verry cute! i wanna see more of aunti alli and uncle jazzy!

jaz
AnimegirlKiki chapter 50 . 6/29/2009
YAY! fluffness! Lol. Aw so cute! Lol,kiki
Carlisle'sCoven chapter 39 . 6/28/2009
that was awsome..i love yout AH stories...more please?

JAZ
Carlisle'sCoven chapter 38 . 6/28/2009
aW verry cute..and well writen..you are an amazing writer and this was in my top five favorite chapters..great job

Jaz
peachyoptimism chapter 50 . 6/28/2009
That was awesome! please update soon!
1,275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 .. Last Next »