Reviews for Everyday Moments Of Perfection
eclipseT chapter 50 . 6/22/2009
It was awesome! One of my favorites chapters! Thank you
purelyromantic chapter 50 . 6/21/2009
You're right! Shameless fluff but such sweet stuff. I was going "aw' while reading the entire thing. I wouldn't call this cute... It's deeper and more intimate. Very nice!

Love,

Shavera
Carlisle'sCoven chapter 8 . 6/20/2009
This is my favorite so far and the others are very cute and sweet. I Love them!

-dazzledbyEdward63/Jami
The Mutant Jinx chapter 50 . 6/20/2009
Aww. That was so...well, I can't say cute, because that word doesn't fit at all. But it is wonderful. That'll do.

~Melori
stalburkslovers chapter 50 . 6/20/2009
that was AWESOME

probably the best so far
Fourwords chapter 50 . 6/20/2009
i love these drabbles, they make me smile :D Please keep writing these, they are really amazing and i can't help but check everyday to see if theres been an update, I Especially loved this chapter, keep it up x
Realynn8 chapter 50 . 6/20/2009
This was amazing, I loved it. It was fluffy, it was fun and it was sweet. With a tiny bit of humor. Loved every word. :) These two really are sth special.
TintsofRed chapter 50 . 6/20/2009
I LOVED this chapter! ]] I was smiling at laughing at the same time as Jasper! ]Please the keep it up... ] ] And you deserve 10 reviews! ]]
AllTimeLow23 chapter 50 . 6/20/2009
aww. One of my faves. I loved how Alie wrote Jasper that note knowing what he would do. My favorite part was how he smiled while reading it and the P.S said he should smile like that more often. It was beyond perfect.

Oh, and it was hilarious how Alice just ran out on Jasper to go fix Bella's fashion mistake. haha

And how when Alice started walking away after JAsper told her that the family was downstairs, he grabbed her and said that he didn't mean to stop.

Okay, I'm sorry. I'll stop rambling now. I just loved the whole chapter? well.. the whole story. Okay, now I'm really done. haha

It's flawlessly perfect!

ud again soon!

IFeltHope44 chapter 50 . 6/19/2009
Aw, nothing like some incredibly adorable Jalice fluff to perfect a crappy day. (It hasn't stopped raining for almost 24 hours!)

The last little note that Alice left is just cute and fluff filled and perfect that I had an actual LOL moment. YAY FOR FLUFFINESS!

Congrats on the nomination and requests for translations and almost 10 reviews! Good luck in the Epic T-Rated Oneshot Contest, and I hope to see another update soon!

-Erika-
TheMarshmaloWizardGhostCookie chapter 50 . 6/19/2009
SQUEE! LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT! The big 5-oh, eh? Wow, I've been following since...chapter 20? What craziness. Great job, I loved the title.
clairebear123 chapter 18 . 6/19/2009
AH!its too cute!I love reading about all of the Jasper and Alice adventures, keep it up!
bertiebert chapter 50 . 6/19/2009
That was so adorable! I loved when Alice wrote the P.S. You should smile like that more often! That was my favorite part! Loved it so much!

~CFD~
GenerallyGeorgia chapter 50 . 6/19/2009
I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! ok, i think you get the picture. i love it. this chapter is so sweet! and i love the title. it made me smile. the whole chapter did actually. i was sitting here with a stupid grin on my face from beginning to end! i can't wait to read the next installment, good luck with the contest! i think you deserve to win!
Jalice1517 chapter 50 . 6/19/2009
I just love fluff

Amazing as always, and just so u know, u made my day. Being able to read this awesome chapter made me ecstatic. I do hope you continue this wonderful fanfic.

Jalice rules )