Reviews for Everyday Moments Of Perfection
AllTimeLow23 chapter 49 . 5/25/2009
woah! I didn't see that ending coming! haha I absolutely love crazy Alice/Jasper stories. This made my day! (:

That was a little sad at the end though when Alice was freaking out bc they told her that Jasper wasn't real.

But I loved how "Jasper" held her when they sedated her.

One of my favorite chapters!

ud soon!

GenerallyGeorgia chapter 49 . 5/25/2009
OMJ this story is amazing. i'm a huge alice and jasper fan too, jasper is the hottest guy in the world! i love the one where she was making finger puppets. and the one with the flowers. those are my faves so far. i can't believe i haven't read these sooner! you're amazing!
NightLife chapter 49 . 5/24/2009
Wow, i liked reading that, it was beautiful in a way, but also very sad. keep up the good work.
Worries chapter 49 . 5/24/2009
Woow this was awesome! I liked it. No, loved it. Again, keep writting!
Alexis.xo chapter 49 . 5/24/2009
Oh my goodness,

this was by far your best chapter,

I absolutly loved it,

Aufera chapter 49 . 5/24/2009
I'm thouroughly confused now, but that's okay - somehow confusion makes it all so much better. Especially when both realities seem so likely :)
bertiebert chapter 49 . 5/24/2009
WHOA! That was awesome! Totally rocked my socks, if i do say so myself! I loved it, absolutely loved it! Fantastic job!
IFeltHope44 chapter 49 . 5/24/2009
I love reading crazy Alice/Jasper just as much as you love writing them, if not more. :) These AH specials that you do are always so captivating.

It just seems so real, your writing. I'm at a total loss of words right now... You have some truly amazing talent as a writer, and I'm glad you've shared it with the fanfiction world.

I suppose I'll go enjoy my gorgeous Jasper cookies now. XD

-Erika-

PS. The big 50th edition of EMOP is next...anything special planned? :D
HVW girl chapter 49 . 5/24/2009
Simply amazing.

I never read AH,butthis is so good!

I loved how Alice and Jasper didn't even talk to each other the whole time, and also the little hints of "Twilight" with the gold and red medicines.

Just a little thing that didn't really make sense: Jasper never said his name, buy about 10 lines from the end:"Once the door closed, Jasper's head rose". How did she know his name?

-Sivan

PS: I gave up after chapter 18 of "My Immortal", and I'm proud of myself that I got that far. I hope she is a Troll, because even an Israeli foruth-grader canwrite better then that!
Realynn8 chapter 49 . 5/24/2009
OMG, this chapter rocked. I loved every word, and I seriously didn't expect the twist in the end. I was so engulfed in the story, the ending took my breath away. It was unbelievably beautiful and at the same time unbelievably heartbreaking. I loved it so much, might be because I am a masochist, but it was brilliant! :)
Jessica.3 chapter 13 . 5/24/2009
Haha I loved the ending to this chapter, so sweet and lovely.

Great work.

gebi chapter 49 . 5/24/2009
Wow this one really was beautiful... A little confusing though, but i guess it was like that on purpose:)
Jessica.3 chapter 7 . 5/23/2009
Haha this is my favourite chapter so far!

Very funny.

WolfGirl1335 chapter 49 . 5/23/2009
omg this was so sad and awesome at the same time!

i really really wish jasper was real and i feel bad that alice had to imagine him or only see him in her dreams :(
spinningleaves chapter 48 . 5/23/2009
Aw. A perfect room for Jasper indeed! And I love that Esme was the one to point it out with a mother's intuition!
1,275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »