Reviews for Everyday Moments Of Perfection
stalburkslovers chapter 49 . 5/23/2009
there is a bug bite in my ear and its bleeding and its wierding me out...

anyway that was EPIC i loved it
spinningleaves chapter 42 . 5/23/2009
This chapter was beautiful! I liked the way you had actual specific events happening to match each flower moment. Alice as a ballerina was something that I really loved since I picture her with such grace! And the viscaria piece was really amazing as well. This is one of my favorites out of all of them so far!
spinningleaves chapter 20 . 5/23/2009
Aww! I love the idea of Jasper trying so hard to surprise her every time! And the idea of the cottage- especially the way its adorably quirky- love it!
spinningleaves chapter 19 . 5/23/2009
Aww! Great descriptive language with this piece! I could really picture the garden set up and see them twirling together!
glamourslays chapter 27 . 5/23/2009
this is so amazingly adorable!
Curly96 chapter 49 . 5/23/2009
That one confused me a little bit but I liked it!
The Mutant Jinx chapter 49 . 5/23/2009
This was really good. Unusual, but good.

Update soon, por favor!

~Melori
Kimbi94 chapter 49 . 5/23/2009
that was really good. Love your one-shots about alice and jasper!

Please update soon K. xoxo
Kari Twilight Mist chapter 49 . 5/23/2009
YAY BROKEN COOKIES! That said this reminds me of a story I read in which Jasper is a druggie and halucinates Alice. Very sad. I love the whole red/gold thing though.
Dean's Girl 1967 chapter 49 . 5/23/2009
Wow, I definitely like crazy Alice/Jasper stories! Bravo with this, the ending was totally unexpected! Yay to the blue-eyed Jasper as well!

I feel so bad for Alice and yet I'm jealous she gets to dream of Jasper every night. I like how you incorporated Carlisle and Edward, I thought that was pretty clever.

Please keep updating!
blair chapter 49 . 5/23/2009
holy crap Katie the only way to describe that is beautiful :) it is sheer brilliance i loved every second of it :D:D:D well done
OstentatiousQuerida chapter 49 . 5/23/2009
I didn't need cookies as an incentive, but since you are offering... I'll take one. I do like Jasper. Haha.

Aw, this one was really sad, but I think it is one of my favourites. I love the description in it, the way you described the rain at the start made it seem so much more magical than it normally percieved.

I have to ask, is Jasper a dream to her, a vision, or the gold medicine messing with her mind? It would be really cool if the new patient they speak of was Jasper and Alice was just interacting with him ahead of time. (Like playing out her visions or something)

I hope you do more AH ones soon, I always enjoy reading them.
OstentatiousQuerida chapter 48 . 5/23/2009
Gosh darn exams. I apologise it is taking me so long to review new one-shots. My school sucks.

I love your view of Esme and Jasper's relationship in this one. I especially like the last line, Jasper feeling at home with the Cullens is always a nice thing to read about.
purelyromantic chapter 48 . 5/20/2009
I absolutely LOVE this story! I wanted to review every chapter-I swear but I got greedy and kept reading. So here it is D Love the fluff, love the angst and it was just great. There aren't enough Jalice fics, good ones that is to satisfy me so this was jst what the doctor ordered.

Have you completely put a lid on this one? Because if you haven't I would have loved to see a Jalice observation Of Edward and Bella, you know like a part 2 of their observation of Edward alone.

I'm sorry to hear that you don't like Renesmee but I loved your Uncle Jazzy and Aunty Ali one! I really did. I go all gooey at the baby fics and if you weren't done with this I would have loved to see a drabble where Jasper and Alice first lay eyes on her...

Anyway loved reading this. I'd love it if you could take a look at my fics and let me know what you think!

Keep it up!

Love,

Shavera
eclipseT chapter 48 . 5/19/2009
It was so beautiful, I like it very much. And the previous one too. I like the pre-twilight chapters there too many things about the characters to discover, its great
1,275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 .. Last Next »