Reviews for Everyday Moments Of Perfection
meelee72 chapter 7 . 10/6/2013
That was too cute, but I'm gunna pretend she remembered to tip. ;)
meelee72 chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
Wow, indeed.
meelee72 chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
Aw damn, that was some sweet mush. - Love it. :)
Guest chapter 56 . 8/18/2013
You are awesome this is so good!
Guest chapter 50 . 8/18/2013
I really like this one! Especially Alice's letter at the end! You are a really talented author. I dont have a fanfic account but ive read every chapter up till now and im about to finish the rest of them! Can I please get a cookie? Xx
Guest chapter 49 . 8/18/2013
I didn't know if you were still reading the reviews but I love jalice and I read fanfic a lot and this is by far the best ones ive read. Once I finish reading these Im going to start Sirens Calling. By the way you are a really talented author. Xx
TxtmeSAS chapter 17 . 1/26/2013
These stories are sooooo awesome! I love 'jalice'.
Kittiewrites chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
Loved this chapter! It was really cute and i liked the reference to their powers :)
ImNaturallySuper chapter 15 . 9/22/2012
Dear lord are these delightful or what?! Esp Soul Searching, that hit me in the feels.
Anna chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
So cute! :)
Anna chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Lovely!
Guest chapter 55 . 8/8/2012
Loved it, but one (I almost spelled that with a W!) thing: Aren't vampires not supposed to sleep? I really liked it, though. :)
Guest chapter 31 . 8/7/2012
I usually don't like human fics very much, but that was GREAT. And you're right, the song really helped :)
OrchidJen chapter 57 . 6/3/2012
After the chunk of time it took me to read all these in one sitting, I figured I should leave a mass review. I loved it! My favorites were Surprise, Soul Searching, Shoes, Dancing, and Favorite Things truly took the cake.

I still can't wipe the smile off my face. The adorableness of Trading Uncle Jasper, the pure hilarity of the end line of Movie Time, the sheer perfection of She, Who Walks in Beauty, and the intricate detail of Say It With Flowers.

The realism and emotion of Unpolished, which I am naming the greatest AU of all time, which completely makes it official :)

Honestly, it's like you've created a masterpiece. This encompasses all the moments that can possibly be imagined, and snippets of time that I never predicted, but loved all the same. The dedication, effort, and interest put into this are blatantly obvious, and I commend and praise you for the creativity you have bestowed.
maraudering88 chapter 40 . 5/7/2012
This chapter is one of the sweetest things I have ever read in FFn! I am truly enjoying your story :)
1,275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »