Reviews for Everyday Moments Of Perfection
candyluvsu chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Aww cute :)
KamariaAelfgar09 chapter 57 . 4/17/2011
My goodness! Jasper and Alice are the cutest most perfect couple! You captured their love and affection perfectly in every single one of these short stories. I thought this one was quite cute with it's different twist and all(: please write more!
Emily Ebriection chapter 57 . 3/9/2011
I read the entire story! I'm surprised that I haven't drowned in the awesomeness of Alice/Jasper fluffiness! I loved it way too much for mere words to express. The emotions and feelings just seem so real. Sometimes I can just see the characters appear right in front of me. Keep up this wonderful writing and someday you may have yourself a novel!
PhandomGirl chapter 57 . 2/20/2011
I love these little one-shots. Its hard to find well written canon AxJ fics
XxNonstoppSmilerxX chapter 6 . 2/13/2011
Hunting sounds a little bit fun
XxNonstoppSmilerxX chapter 5 . 2/13/2011
Can't stop laughing
XxNonstoppSmilerxX chapter 4 . 2/13/2011
Awwwwww that was too sweet!
XxNonstoppSmilerxX chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
I'd be distracted like that too! Probably would be better than shopping! ;)
XxNonstoppSmilerxX chapter 2 . 2/10/2011
I wanna see them play chess!
XxNonstoppSmilerxX chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Pure fluff! I loved it! :)
Ms.K216 chapter 57 . 1/21/2011
To be honest this wasn't my favorite story from you. I liked it well enough but, I miss the third person and the sweet fluffy moments where it made me go Aww! I liked this chapter but, I love your others. Can't wait till you update again though!
nenne chapter 57 . 1/17/2011
This is so good! You've really captured Alice's personality and it was nice to read an AU story like this (a little unlikely that any vampire could be contained in a cell like that - but no biggie!). It was absolutely great the way you made Alice not being able to control her powers, and how - though her mind does not - her body still remembers the anguish of being imprisoned and being called crazy.

Loved how Alice got lost! Northwest turned to north which turned to northeast! Haha! That was certainly a highlight! It was absolutely charming how Jasper stood there waiting, unsure of whether she would come or not and hurting of the idea that she would abandon him.
Lady Dragona chapter 57 . 1/15/2011
This was amazing. I loved how it all came together. The story of how Jasper left because Alice mattered. Wonderful. I would love to see more of this AU.
The Phantom Of The Labyrinth chapter 49 . 1/15/2011
I cried reading this. You are an amazing writer
ObviouslyADreamer chapter 17 . 1/15/2011
Okay so this is the last one I'll read today, have to sleep but I am coming back tomorrow to read more of this amazing fic :)!
1,275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »