Reviews for Everyday Moments Of Perfection
ObviouslyADreamer chapter 16 . 1/15/2011
hahahaha :) okay so I have to tell you this, you really are amazing! I've loved every one of these .. can I call it one shots? anyway brilliant :)!
ObviouslyADreamer chapter 15 . 1/15/2011
True True :) Alice is one of a kind, loved it!
ObviouslyADreamer chapter 14 . 1/15/2011
I think I'd rather not know what happened to that bag of M&M's xD hahaha
ObviouslyADreamer chapter 13 . 1/15/2011
hahahaha xD okay so this one is probably one of my favorites at the moment :)
ObviouslyADreamer chapter 12 . 1/15/2011
hahaha this one was hilarious )
ObviouslyADreamer chapter 10 . 1/15/2011
awww :)!
ObviouslyADreamer chapter 7 . 1/15/2011
haha xD that was hilarious xD
ObviouslyADreamer chapter 6 . 1/15/2011
this was cute :)!
ObviouslyADreamer chapter 5 . 1/15/2011
I agree with Jasper :)
ObviouslyADreamer chapter 4 . 1/15/2011
I love how you don't have to write very long but still manages to get so many feelings, you write really beautifully and doesn't have to use many words to describe whats going on and how they are feeling, its almost as if the readers are there watching them!
ObviouslyADreamer chapter 3 . 1/15/2011
haha :P loved it!

did I tell that I'm gonna comment every chapter? xD well I am .. so except .. a few more reviews xD
ObviouslyADreamer chapter 2 . 1/15/2011
I think Jasper secretly loves it every time she wins lol ;) loved it!
ObviouslyADreamer chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
nawww :) that was really adorable, I've always loved Jasper and Alice, since I saw that scene in .. Eclipse .. they are so amazing together. Haven't dared to write any fics about them tho, cause I don't think anyone would read it!
koko23cat chapter 57 . 1/15/2011
Totally loved it.

The perfect story for a saturday lie in, LOL. I loved Jasper in this (I always love Jasper...) but here, the way he just sat and looked at her...gah...amazing.

The way Alice intantly knew not to mess with him made me tingle but when she recognised him as the man from her visions...wow.

loved it,

koko
Dr.A.Robbins chapter 57 . 1/15/2011
I LOVED the definition of Jasper. Where did you find that? It suits him perfectly. :) Great chapter!
1,275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »