Reviews for Everyday Moments Of Perfection
purpleriverah29 chapter 57 . 1/15/2011
Its such a sweet chapter and i loved it.I liked how Alice was so happy when he said his how she was worried about not reaching the update soon
stalburkslovers chapter 57 . 1/14/2011
awesome awesome awesome
Ms.K216 chapter 56 . 1/12/2011
Okay, you're lucky I still love your story enough to review! {lolz jk} VERY GOOD chapter! I can't wait until you update! {hopefully you do soon!}
Guest chapter 22 . 12/30/2010
I love there wedding! Even though the stories are short, it , for some reason totally works! :) it's very good! :)
Marieke23 chapter 56 . 12/22/2010
Whoh! I have read all of your chapters in just 2 evenings and I just had to review! Oh, I have to say, my english isn't the best because I'm from the Netherlands but I hope you'll understand my review anyway.

I'm a huge fan of Jasper and Alice and I really like the way you write about them. You have really captured the personality of both of the characters.

I wanna say I loved chapter 31, the All Human special! Normally, I'm not a big fan of All Human stories because it too much out of character but this chapter was just lovely. The song you based it on is great and thanks to you I will think of Jasper and Alice whenever I hear it :) Oh, and I also loved the part where you used the "You've kept me waiting" line from the original story!

I also liked the poem in chapter 32! You say you are an amateur but I don't think so!

I think chapter 37 is very touching! How you point out that Jasper has found a "new" mother in Esme.

Well, I'm sorry I haven't review every chapter but that would have taken me hours, lol.

-x-
pixiboo chapter 17 . 12/12/2010
Edward in drag! That I would pay good money to see. Great story xx
Lady Dragona chapter 56 . 11/18/2010
This was amazing. I think you captured Jasper's feelings so well.
Dr.A.Robbins chapter 56 . 11/18/2010
GOD this was perfect. So beautifully written. I adored the short lines at the end. Their impact was phenomenal.

Well worth the wait :)
Carlisle'sCoven chapter 56 . 11/17/2010
very cute! love your alice/jasper drabbles;)

\jaz
MissEllen chapter 16 . 11/17/2010
oh, so sweet! sugar shock here I come!
stalburkslovers chapter 56 . 11/17/2010
awww...awesome :) really liked the use of parenthesis. Very effective.
MissEllen chapter 14 . 11/17/2010
Ok, ok. I'm going to admit how much fun I'm having reading all this fluff. So cute, so much fun, and I'll never look an M&M in the eye the same way. Don't worry, there's just enough "suggestiveness" to make this fun, and not too much to make anyone blush. Hmmm... now I wonder where all those M&Ms went.
Hysterical Insanity chapter 56 . 11/17/2010
I love this! Oddly, you updated just after I added this to my favorites! YAY! FAVORITES ARE LUCKY!

~kitty
koko23cat chapter 56 . 11/17/2010
This was lovely. Well the end was...the rest of it was pretty harrowing! I undersatnd what you mean about Jasper taking over sometimes when you're trying to write something else, his angst can just do that to a writer!

I got a bit confused by the brackets but that's probably because I'm a bit thick. My favourite part was when he felt like weeping when he saw Alice, it was intense and I felt like weeping for him too.

Loved it.

koko
Hysterical Insanity chapter 54 . 11/16/2010
I laughed so hard, it was funny! Fairy godmother...*laughing*
1,275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »