Reviews for Everyday Moments Of Perfection
Hysterical Insanity chapter 48 . 11/16/2010
I like this.

Hysterical Insanity chapter 47 . 11/16/2010
Hysterical Insanity chapter 46 . 11/16/2010
I like this! Japer would make for an awesome superhero! We can call him The Mood Ring! *eyes sparkle as I begin planning his outfit, lines, adventures, etc.* But then we'd have to fit Alice in there somewhere, she can be... The Pixie! And together they are The...ummm...*trying to think of something ungeneric and original* Yeah, I'll get back to the that!
Hysterical Insanity chapter 45 . 11/16/2010
I like this! I seem to like most pre-twilight Jalice things, but not all human. Unless it still follows the plot of Twilight. But thats beside the point, as this isn't human, it's awesome!
Hysterical Insanity chapter 44 . 11/16/2010
Awwww, thats sweet! I love this one, too!
Hysterical Insanity chapter 43 . 11/16/2010
Great chapter! I think I say that too much, but it's true.
Hysterical Insanity chapter 42 . 11/16/2010
Huh, I didn't know all that, about flower's symbolizing stuff. Obviously, I knew the rose, and different colors of a rose mean different things, but not all this. It was a great chapter!
Hysterical Insanity chapter 41 . 11/16/2010
XD! Lolz, thats funny.
Hysterical Insanity chapter 40 . 11/16/2010
I like this one! It was quite funny, amusing is a better word I suppose. Awesome job on this chapter, now to the next!

~kitty;3
Hysterical Insanity chapter 37 . 11/16/2010
I loved this one! It so sweet, and heart felt! I nearly cried, but in a good way! This one has to be my favorite!

Hysterical Insanity chapter 35 . 11/11/2010
I loved this! Absolutley. *makes note to put un-buy in my dictionary* Now un-buy will be a certified 'word' of the Kitty's Book of Possible Words! I'll put it right next to ungirey!

~kitty

PS, Ungirey means contidion of extreme hunger and aggrivation!
Hysterical Insanity chapter 33 . 11/11/2010
This is great, it's funny! Advice to Alice, go with Mac and cheese, it always works!

~kitty

PS, I think the Candy Corn's mostly worn off now, I always talk directly to the charies like that.
Hysterical Insanity chapter 32 . 11/11/2010
I love this! It's great, and the poem is much better than you seem to give yourself credit for! I know another FF author who wrote a poem about their first meeting too, if you want to read it.

1,275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »