Reviews for Everyday Moments Of Perfection
Hysterical Insanity chapter 30 . 11/11/2010
I WANT THAT COOKIE! I swear I'm not the cookie monster...I'm the choclate kitty. I lovled this one! Lovled is a word...

Hysterical Insanity chapter 29 . 11/11/2010
I like this, not in the normal way, but that way you kinda like the truth when it comes. Sometimes I think the book focuses on Jasper's slip ups to much, and they never really mention anyone elses.

~kitty

PS, I just reread this, and when I think about it it makes no sense, but when I read it and don't think about it, it does.
Hysterical Insanity chapter 28 . 11/11/2010
This is great! I probably won't write another detailed/coherent review for a while, still a little woozy from the Candy Corn...Oh well.

~kittty
Hysterical Insanity chapter 27 . 11/11/2010
Yay, a Christmas chapter!

~kitty

PS,remember that Candy Corn? I think I got sick off it...
Hysterical Insanity chapter 26 . 11/11/2010
Thats sweet, the whole Rose thing! I don't think the books really give her enough credit, and if the books are lacking slightly, the credit's not in the movies much at all!

Hysterical Insanity chapter 25 . 11/11/2010
Sounds like me! I make up words, though, and then when people try telling me it isn't a word, I tell them that just cuz it isn't in Webster's doesn't mean it's not in my dictionary, so just Shevley! And yes, shevley is one such word.

~kitty

PS, shevley pretty much means STFU, GTFA, and Screw you in one.
Hysterical Insanity chapter 24 . 11/11/2010
This is a great chapter! Unfortuneatly, I don't know much French, very little besides Parlevou Francie? and apparently I can't spell much of anything. So, could you tell me what that means? Though I can probably guess from what I do know and what it sounds like...*cough* Yeah...

Hysterical Insanity chapter 23 . 11/11/2010
I agree, Twilight is way to Ed-lla centric! I mean, I know they're the main charachters and everything, but Bella seems kinda unsympathetic, uncaring, whatever you wanna call it, towards the fact that she's in a hotel full of humans with two vampires who haven't even been away from human blood as long as everyone else!

~kitty

PS, I'm eating Candy Corn, have one! If you bite half off and hold the exposed center so that light is hitting it, the suger sparkles like Jasper! No wonder he's so sweet! (Yeah, lame joke, I know. The C.C. sparkle thing is true though!)
Hysterical Insanity chapter 21 . 11/11/2010
I love this! Remind me to thank alicewhitlock09 later! And as for the bitch slapping Eddie(I call him that cause it annoys the hell outa him!) and Bella, bitch slap them all you want!

Hysterical Insanity chapter 20 . 11/11/2010
Wow, this is great! Another great chapter!
Hysterical Insanity chapter 19 . 11/11/2010
Thats so romantic! I can picture it in my head, and thats such a lovley setting.

Hysterical Insanity chapter 18 . 11/11/2010
awwww, kawai! I love this, SO romantic and sweet! Remind me to thank animegirlkiki later for giving you the idea! You did wonders with it!

~ very happy kitty
Hysterical Insanity chapter 17 . 11/11/2010
Alice parties, always wanted to go to one! Sounds so very fun...that sounded wrong...but you know what I mean...I hope...!

Hysterical Insanity chapter 16 . 11/11/2010
This is sweet and funny, I like it!

~I-am-a-kitty
Hysterical Insanity chapter 15 . 11/11/2010
*grin* You just know this happens every time they shop!

1,275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »