Reviews for Everyday Moments Of Perfection
hahaha, Snowballs of Death. Nice one. Lol. So cute. Lol, kiki
AnimegirlKiki chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Aw! I love Alice. Nice one. Lol, kiki
SilverStarShine94 chapter 9 . 11/6/2008
My Angstt. Loves it. *Sigh* I feel all better now. I mean the fluffy ending was good too.

Alice's past was always a good thing to focus on. There's so much potential there. I take it Bella's been transformed in this one.

You keep highlighting their love and I love it (cheesy, no?). *Laughs*

Keep up the drabbles.

Ktj.

Who couldn't think of a cheesy movie reference.
SpeakForTheTrees chapter 8 . 11/5/2008
Aww, I love this... just little glimpses into the love-filled lives of Jasper and Alice, without the need for an elaborate plot. This is wonderful, and beautifully written.
SilverStarShine94 chapter 8 . 11/4/2008
I can see why you like this so much. Though, as I said you do give quite a bit of description to scent and, in particular, Jasper's scent. Not that it's a bad thing.

As you said, he does smell god.

I liked how, at the beginning, Alice could never figure out where their retreat was. It's a sort of nice tough. Don't ask me why I thought that.

Your drabbles always - well, not always - have such a fluffy, gooey, I-could-just-dunk-this-in-my-coffee ness to them. I wanna see your angst talent in one. Like the fluff, but you know me.

They're always so romantic. *Sigh*

Ktj x.

Who made a Madagascar reference in this review. :P
Ashurii-Chan chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
i told u how much i luved it on msn :D

lol

xox
Starlight-Sunset chapter 7 . 11/3/2008
Wo! I absolutly love these stories, and the title... that's just amazing

Love yah!

Star Xx
SilverStarShine94 chapter 7 . 11/3/2008
Reviewing again.

Seven! Multiple exclamation marks.

Well, I kinda like this one. You portray their relationships well.

Though, one question. Not really a question, but I know Jasper can sense other people's emotions. I didn't think he could read their minds as he almost seems to be doing in this.

Le Gasp! Con-crit.

Anyway, liked it. Especially the cowboy bit at the end.

Ktj.

Who likes to dribble with her drabbles.
SilverStarShine94 chapter 6 . 11/3/2008
I'm reviewing? Yes, I'm reviewing.

Six, SIX! Six. *Cough Sounds like sex Cough*

I still can't believe it. Anyway, I liked these and shall revel in their concise, shortness.

I see what you meant about the On the Hunt one. It's not fluffy at all. More like a small insight into one non-fluffy part of their life. An everyday moment like the title suggests.

Like the title by the way. Forgot to say that.

I suppose I like the first one the best for some reason. Don't ask me why.

Like it. Keep up the dribbling! I mean drabbling. Yes, drabbling.
reader13 chapter 6 . 11/3/2008
oh i LOVE these!
justanotherditzyredhead chapter 5 . 11/2/2008
Aw this is so adorable! I absolutely love it!
iheartchelsea10 chapter 5 . 11/2/2008
more more more!

lol
Ember Sage chapter 5 . 11/2/2008
Ya, I'm in heaven right now. Loved it!

-Ember

P.S. Thanks you for checking out my fics, I'm glad you liked them (or at least didn't think they sucked). :D
Ember Sage chapter 4 . 11/2/2008
*Fangirl squeal* I absolutely adore Alice and Jasper, they are my favorite couple in Twilight, okay, of all time. :D I love love love you are doing this, and I can't wait for the next ones!

-Ember

P.S. If you need any inspiration, I have written quite a few drabbles and one-shots of Alice and Jasper fluff myself! :D
1,275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 75 82 83 84 85