Reviews for New Life
kalikk chapter 33 . 1/24
continua por favor...a fic está ótima
fun4maile chapter 33 . 1/22
Love your story! Looking forward to more
Please continue
redeclipse516 chapter 33 . 1/14
Fantastic story. I hope you are able to return to it one day.
flute-player56 chapter 33 . 12/29/2015
Wow! I am so glad to have stumbled upon this. It's fabulous. Feeling slightly dubious that it hasn't been updated for awhile, but I understand that real life gets in the way. Hope you get the time to finish this, it's wonderful :)
MaireMac chapter 33 . 12/22/2015
Just came across this last night and I could not stop! Please come back with more!
FairyLights chapter 33 . 11/9/2015
Uhhh, you gonna update anytime soon? I wanna see what happens next!
chibi-Clar chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
Awesome!
welshgirl1148 chapter 30 . 10/12/2015
YOU must finish this story I love it I can't wait to see how everyone acts and how they rip into Harry then Ron and Ginny I hope Sirius wont' be so forgiving though I know he loves Harry but what he's done is awful and even James and Lilly didn't defend there son, nor tell Sirius to go easy on him if he saw him again. Which is why Sirius shouldn't forgive him so easy. And we all know that Hermione won't let Harry just walk back into Teddy's life after being gone and hurting him the way he did Hermione's stronger and harder now especially when it comes to her son. Harry will have a lot of making up to do to both Teddy and Hermione more than most because it was her he hurt and I hope Teddy doesn't forgive Harry so easily Teddy should be wary of him and more his mother so Harry will get to see the hurt he caused the young boy.
BRROASTSTER chapter 33 . 10/10/2015
this story is amazing I hope that you have not totally abandoned it
laurah2493 chapter 33 . 9/12/2015
omg this story is fantastic please update soon
Cringo chapter 33 . 8/8/2015
Hopefully you will once again come back to this fascinating story. Wishing you well.
negupta88 chapter 33 . 7/23/2015
I just read the entire story and I have to say that I am eager to find out what is going to happen! I hope you continue writing and update this story soon :)
Potions 101 chapter 33 . 7/1/2015
Your story is great! It is one of my favorites. I hope you are able to finish it.
Lcky chapter 33 . 6/7/2015
Can't wait for more just spent all night reading this! Good luck with school and life. Cheers and may your muse be ever attentive. ;)