Reviews for New Life
Michele Angela Smith chapter 35 . 12/3
Love this story. Please update soon!
starlite22 chapter 35 . 11/6
Please up date soon
Real life is so much more important, never apologize! Thankful you have shared such a great fic with us
LadyoftheLake00 chapter 35 . 10/7
Looking forward to the next update!
ghzowy chapter 35 . 10/3
Yea! Still love the story and checked it a few months back. Hopefully, all is well with you.
Lucy Maud Montgomery chapter 35 . 10/3
Can’t wait for Harry to come back just because I love the drama of “I told you so” moments lol…if i was in this situation I would never forgive him…a cordial relationship only from this point onwards
muzzarae chapter 35 . 9/29
Kudos on a brilliant story. Just devoured it all and eagerly awaiting more.
Sophia chapter 35 . 9/21
Oh my! Are they going to proceed with this plan? Can’t wait to read more!
TsukiyoTenshi chapter 35 . 9/18
Dude, you came back and with a bang at that! I look forward to seeing what you come up with next!
Jinx095 chapter 35 . 9/13
Yes! So happy that you have updated! Great chapter and I’m very excited to read more. I am so so ready for Harry to discover that Sirius is back and for him to get a reality check!
Ana chapter 35 . 9/7
What a story! I came across it by chance and I was not disappointed once. Although I would love to read the sequel as soon as possible. You took me through various emotional stages. I laughed, cried, feared for our beloved protagonists - Hermione, Ted and Sirius - and enjoyed myself. It's been a while since I've enjoyed a fanfic so much. You really do have a lot of talent. The letters in the previous chapter really upset me. It's so sad to hear that Lily was pregnant, she felt something was going to happen and I loved the part where James asks Sirius to find a good girl with substance xD. Reg's letter was particularly moving, especially as he poured out emotions in it that he must have shown very little of being a Black man. As for Queudver's, it made me hate the character even more. What a scumbag! Just because he made fun of him when they were young. It's despicable to want to make Sirius suffer like that. I can't wait to hear if you're going to marry Sirius and Hermione to help them keep custody of poor Ted. Oh yes, I almost forgot, although the romance comes a bit quickly. I think you're doing it really well. With everything that's going on, I think the attachment between Sirius and Hermione seems very natural.
Great read!
Brene chapter 35 . 9/4
Squeal! Sigh! Oh my! This chapter was fantastic! The cliffhanger is *chef’s kiss*. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this story today.

Thank you to the author for continuing the story several years after it was originally published. The author’s commitment to the story has inspired me to return to a story of my own that I’ve not updated. I’ll log in later to add this story to my alerts and favorites.

- Bren Gail
Brene chapter 34 . 9/4
This was such a loaded, emotional chapter. Wow. Those letters. That cliffhanger. Wow.
Brene chapter 33 . 9/4
Awesome chapter! The letter from Draco and cliffhanger is ominous. I look forward to reading the next chapters that are already posted. I’m sad to near the end of the chapters available. This is a wonderful story.