Reviews for New Life
negupta88 chapter 33 . 7/23
I just read the entire story and I have to say that I am eager to find out what is going to happen! I hope you continue writing and update this story soon :)
Potions 101 chapter 33 . 7/1
Your story is great! It is one of my favorites. I hope you are able to finish it.
Lcky chapter 33 . 6/7
Can't wait for more just spent all night reading this! Good luck with school and life. Cheers and may your muse be ever attentive. ;)
bookworm4life0812 chapter 33 . 5/25
Oh please update soon. I am loving this story! I want to know Ginny's secret
welshgirl1148 chapter 33 . 4/4
Wow please finish this, I would love to see Sirius and Hermione one big happy family with Teddy and maybe find that Hermione is pregnant with his child, due to a mirical or because her magic detected what her heart wanted a family and allowed it to happen, Mrs Hermione Black sounds neat lol
Bentears chapter 33 . 3/21
I really like your story and hope you get back to is soon. I would love to see the Weasleys get their just deserts and for Harry to finally have the blinders off his eyes. I hope Hermione gets to prove to the wizarding world she was right all along and for them to eat humble pie trying to make it up to her!
Please update soon!
Olivia Williams chapter 33 . 2/23
I hope you update soon I really like this story
AiymaSnikies chapter 33 . 2/19
Wat? That's the last chapter? You didn't finish? Why?
SabakuMoon chapter 33 . 2/14
This is such an exciting story. Can't wait to read more.
anja.quickert.9 chapter 33 . 1/27
:-)
Shadowmage97 chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Update this Brilliant Story!
mandiecandie chapter 33 . 11/9/2014
great story so far. update soon.i wanna see the weasleys get theres. never liked ginny or ron.
Guest chapter 33 . 10/9/2014
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :-)
ShadowDragon357 chapter 33 . 9/18/2014
Poor Hermione, having to deal with all that at work. I hope everything works out and that Harry finds out the truth.