Reviews for New Life
bookworm4life0812 chapter 33 . 5/25
Oh please update soon. I am loving this story! I want to know Ginny's secret
welshgirl1148 chapter 33 . 4/4
Wow please finish this, I would love to see Sirius and Hermione one big happy family with Teddy and maybe find that Hermione is pregnant with his child, due to a mirical or because her magic detected what her heart wanted a family and allowed it to happen, Mrs Hermione Black sounds neat lol
Bentears chapter 33 . 3/21
I really like your story and hope you get back to is soon. I would love to see the Weasleys get their just deserts and for Harry to finally have the blinders off his eyes. I hope Hermione gets to prove to the wizarding world she was right all along and for them to eat humble pie trying to make it up to her!
Please update soon!
Olivia Williams chapter 33 . 2/23
I hope you update soon I really like this story
AiymaSnikies chapter 33 . 2/19
Wat? That's the last chapter? You didn't finish? Why?
SabakuMoon chapter 33 . 2/14
This is such an exciting story. Can't wait to read more.
anja.quickert.9 chapter 33 . 1/27
:-)
Shadowmage97 chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Update this Brilliant Story!
mandiecandie chapter 33 . 11/9/2014
great story so far. update soon.i wanna see the weasleys get theres. never liked ginny or ron.
Guest chapter 33 . 10/9/2014
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :-)
ShadowDragon357 chapter 33 . 9/18/2014
Poor Hermione, having to deal with all that at work. I hope everything works out and that Harry finds out the truth.
shoplifterette chapter 33 . 8/19/2014
Very nice work so far. I hope you will continue this in the not-so-far future, really interested to see how this works out in the end.
Brian1972 chapter 33 . 8/9/2014
Ok now the reason for Hermione being held back on promotions is clear. But why does Malfoy not get the same treatment?

Good for Hermione to quit that job. Her friends should be able to offer her a position where her talents are put to better use.

I hope Harry does not get of lightly because he was lied to. He still did pay Hermione for her support in year 4 and 5 back poorly. In both years she heared him out and believed her friend (and take year 2 too where she never bought the heir of Slytherin crap although being a prasel mouth is at least some kind of evidence). Using his position to get her publicly slandered, blocking her carrer options and abandoning Teddy is unforgivable regardless, if Hermione is guilty of what Harry believes or not.

I really hope Sirius gives him the beating he deserves and tell him that Lily and James would be disappointed!

The Fic is a nice one.
Brian1972 chapter 20 . 8/9/2014
So let me get this straight:

Draco is head of his own department. And Hermione "Warheroine, Topmarks, Researching her own spells that surpass the curriculum" Granger is a secretary?

You might found this convenient for the plot in this chapter, but somehow it does not fit.