Reviews for Taking Sides
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Oh wow. This was great. Really nice exploration of that episode and how Sam and Dean might have taken each others reactions. That ending was so powerful. Wow.
Stacee Phelps chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Wow, I had read 'Remember This' when you first wrote it, but for the life of me, I don't remember reading this one. I LOVE it and your other one is like my favorite 'Supernatural' story EVER but this one was really, really good, too. So, sorry it took me so long to read it, but it's fantastic!

*Stacee Phelps*
Manavie chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
This is absolutely beautiful... teared me up like nothing... Thank you for this shiny gem.. it helps me to cope up with season 4 (considering how it had been).
Ashlee chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I've read this story Four times, four fucking times and I've loved it each time and I think it's great and touching and you're brilliant but for some reason this time when I read it I cried, like full on sobbed, what the hell?
ElizaT chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
WOW!
Amazing!
logophilia chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
This is amazing. My heart broke when Sam said, "will you look at me now?" And, "don't you give up on me, Dean."
sammylove chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I love this fic!Great job!
Kokoroyume chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Brilliant tag story, I loved it

Thank you !
xcloudx chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Awww this is so delciously angsty! I'm always a sucker for Sam begging Dean, great job love this!
Silvia Sci Fi chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Hi!

Well, I loved your story.

The brother's suffering made me cry.

And Dean, he was so...big brother, that's so cute ;P

Thank you for sharing.
deanssammy chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
love the story and this Sammy's Dean ,it's just like my username only the other way round
spinningroundandround chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Tears! Tears! You made me have TEARS!

I loved every second of reading this story though, I love BigBrother!Dean and LittleBrother!Sammy.

-K
Scribble2Much chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Wow! If a fic could ever have the same effect as a rollercoast ride then this one was it!

This is a very powerful piece that goes straight for the gut and wrenches the reader’s emotions. From the beginning I felt like I was an unseen (and quite frankly uninvited) third party eavesdropping on very intimate exchanges between the brothers. You actually managed to make me feel like I was intruding because these interactions were so deeply personal.

I could literally feel the tension when Dean discovers Sam holding the knife. And Sam’s anguish at Dean’s doubt is absolutely palpable. The flow is exceptional and the last two lines seal the deal.

Excellent work!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Holy crap that was good. I was transfixed the entire time. Awesome, awesome, awesome. You just gained a new fan.
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 2/24/2010