Reviews for Taking Sides
SuperVikinggirl chapter 1 . 3/28
Not sure if this is the second or third time I've read this one...but I still love it!
SGAavidreader chapter 1 . 1/18
Another great story. The only problem is it makes me want more. I keep thinking "No, don't stop there!"
LaueHime chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Oh dear, this is so heart breaking! Poor Sammy! I just wanted to hug him because it hurt too much to wonder if the blade would react to his blood the way it would with a demon. Actually, the fact that he wonders about it is what breaks my heart! I can imagine what Uriel would say and it just makes me hate the guy some more. I'm glad Dean finally broke out of his cold daze. I thought it was hard to watch him be that resentful when Sam actually needed him more than ever! Thank you for this! My feels are twisted in all the right places.. But in a good way :)
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Oh wow. This was great. Really nice exploration of that episode and how Sam and Dean might have taken each others reactions. That ending was so powerful. Wow.
Stacee Phelps chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Wow, I had read 'Remember This' when you first wrote it, but for the life of me, I don't remember reading this one. I LOVE it and your other one is like my favorite 'Supernatural' story EVER but this one was really, really good, too. So, sorry it took me so long to read it, but it's fantastic!

*Stacee Phelps*
Manavie chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
This is absolutely beautiful... teared me up like nothing... Thank you for this shiny gem.. it helps me to cope up with season 4 (considering how it had been).
Ashlee chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I've read this story Four times, four fucking times and I've loved it each time and I think it's great and touching and you're brilliant but for some reason this time when I read it I cried, like full on sobbed, what the hell?
ElizaT chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
WOW!
Amazing!
logophilia chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
This is amazing. My heart broke when Sam said, "will you look at me now?" And, "don't you give up on me, Dean."
sammylove chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I love this fic!Great job!
Kokoroyume chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Brilliant tag story, I loved it

Thank you !
xcloudx chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Awww this is so delciously angsty! I'm always a sucker for Sam begging Dean, great job love this!
Silvia Sci Fi chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Hi!

Well, I loved your story.

The brother's suffering made me cry.

And Dean, he was so...big brother, that's so cute ;P

Thank you for sharing.
deanssammy chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
love the story and this Sammy's Dean ,it's just like my username only the other way round
DELETED ACCOUNT 10123 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Tears! Tears! You made me have TEARS!

I loved every second of reading this story though, I love BigBrother!Dean and LittleBrother!Sammy.

-K