Reviews for What Could Have Been
Lumosify chapter 1 . 4/12
One word:

Perfect.

I especially love how you didn't make Scorpius and Rose perfect in the morals, or even the physical deparment. (I mean, yeah, Rose described him and stuff, but not like 'oh he's so beautiful he's better than everyone' kind of way) Rose and Scorpius are in no means perfect, and that makes this story all the more perfect.

-Lumosify
WaffleDragon chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Aw how sad. Another great story. Well done :)
Waffle x
Silver Winter chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I am seriously crying. Nah, I rarely cry. This was really sad though. Great job! I also think Diaries is hilarious. Humor is something Im not very good at.
SophieDe chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Wow that really was depressing! But I loved it!

I wish you'd write more about this story, but I think it's because I'm a happy endings lover...

This was perfect and beautifully written!
MeurMeur Potter chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
I think you should continue this story, its sounds like it would be a veryy good one:)
kingslayers chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Oh! No happy ending. Depressed me. Powerful story though.
Irasi chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Oh my god. This almost made me cry.

So...good job! LOL.

Really, though. Your writing was flawless, and the emotions in the piece really came through. :)
LoonyLurvesFred chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Love the angst update diaries!
candygirl7114 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
This was good, please update the diaries!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Perfect boyfriend should screw off. I think the naughty sexcapades sound good. You should do a fic based on the in-between sexual moments in broom closets from this fic!
kiiss.the.raiin chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Aww... poor Sccorpius and Rose! This was bloody brilliant..
Inflomora chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
I really really like your stories. They're all well-written and amazing.

By the way, I forgot to say something in my review for Scorpius Malfoy's Diary. I loved the part about chocolate! It was really poetic. There, now I've said it.

Smiles,

Flo
dancelikeyoujustdontcare chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
I know this is only a one-shot but please please I'm begging you write more! I love it.
drcjsnider chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
ugh very sad... but very well written... do so love this pairing
brokenstitches chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Aw man that really is depressingly, angstily (not a real word I'm guessing) satisfying :P Keep writing :)