Reviews for When Angels Cry
HighPriestessOfTheDreamWorld chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Okay, now I found the *actual* story you were referring to. LOL.

Wow, that was really nicely done. I liked all the visitors (her parents, Robin's parents, Carter) yet how they still did nothing to make her any more satisfied with her fate.

The way that Robin could hear her, yet thought he was going mad, was very haunting. And it makes sense that her mother would understand her feelings, having left her own husband so long ago.

The end was intriguing. It was a very creative touch to leave *her return* open to the reader's imagination. Great job.
Aswen chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
This is so sad and cute, but it doesn't seem complete... Is this the end or is there more on the way?
enigma-kar chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Aw, that was so sad, yet sweet. You've done a beautiful job, really capturing the characters. Thank you!
be93 chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Wow...

Thanks for the dedication, i feel very honoured...this brought tears to my eyes and it was such a great idea - very unusual but so great, and a lovely title too.

you could have made this so cliché and gushy but the ending was sweet and meaningful - gorgeous.

i loved the ending where they were having the hsared dialouge evebn thoguth they were in two places, and a great idea to include robin's parents as it is a side few people explore.

well written and amazing...

i could go on but you have gheard alot from me anyway :P

write more like this!

be xx
Nightfall Warrior chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
aw thats really sweet ... love it

Kt xx
A Girl Called Fabian chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
aw :D

is she back in her body or can he only hear him?