Reviews for Whispers in the Dark
Guest chapter 9 . 9/27/2014
Pretty plz plz plzzzzzz continue on this story! Did i mention plz already? No? Plzzzzz?
Guest chapter 9 . 1/24/2014
GAHHHH! This was awesome! I know it's been years, but please update! I will love you fiveever!
Mugg chapter 9 . 9/15/2013
NO way... it can't be over now, right there! Balls! That's just not fair! I know it's been like 4 years since this grande old tale was updated but damn it if I can't help that I'm just finding it now.. It's been so cool so far, and I wanna know how it all works out, blast it! Sigh.. I guess I'll just have to resign to the fact that I'll probably never get to know how this would turn out, short of imagining it myself lol. Aight man, well, great work with what ya have here already, you really had me with this one, I had no concept of how a Hr/G/BB-L "romance" story could come about , but lo and behold! Honest to the characters, for the most part, first person with Hermione kinda slipped OOC every now and again, but that's easy enough to work on, and it wasn't too distracting. Really original plot, generally really nicely executed. Bah! I want more! Anyway, peace roc!
- Mugg
ScOut4It chapter 9 . 8/14/2012
Bellatrix is such a good plan foiler.
Unfortunately I won't get to see their reunion. Thanks for the read.
ScOut4It chapter 8 . 8/14/2012
Gross; Bellatrix doesn't belong on her knees for a boy.
I hope Bellatrix ruins Hermione's poorly laid plans.
ScOut4It chapter 7 . 8/14/2012
I like how things keep shifting; I honestly would be surprised if she was ever able to get them back to how they used to be. Of course, the future timeline is changed because Hermione is changed.
ScOut4It chapter 6 . 8/14/2012
Wouldn't it be something if Hermione changed instead of Bellatrix? I think at this rate, she is.
ScOut4It chapter 5 . 8/14/2012
Hermione's testing of the waters with Ginny is really cute. Nice subtle interactions. Ginny has always been really observant and I imagine that she is aware of Hermione's attention to her.
It will be doubly fun to see how Bellatrix reacts to Hermione; I hope that much is written.
ScOut4It chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
Poor Hermione :'( I hope that Bellatrix remembers her (although it might be healthier for her if she doesn't recognize her).
ScOut4It chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
Somehow I feel sad for Bellatrix.
ScOut4It chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
Yay Bellatrix!
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Saw your story in a favorite's favorite list. I gather that there's little likelihood of you updating...but love this pairing and premise (and that you make it even more complex apparently later with Ginny in the mix).
I like how you depict Bellatrix and poor, sweet, Andromeda.
Thanks for what you wrote :)
TheTowersSang chapter 9 . 8/12/2012
Please finish this! Can't wait to see what happens! Xx
Amaranta316 chapter 9 . 5/13/2012
T_T! not fair, you never finished it -.-! please please please, write again? :D
Belladuke13 chapter 9 . 5/12/2012
Really wish you would update this one! Loved everything about it!