Reviews for Busted!
hifield chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
Somehow I missed this little gem ... had me smiling all the way through it!
T'Liana chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Ooh busted indeed!
BrnEyesTX chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
you were right this one just had to be told.. love it. liked that ronon held it together till the end and let john tell his white lie about teyla's location. **grins**
Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
funny
Berkana aka Thorunn chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Laugh out loud!

I like this story. Ronon is a great tracker and he busted John and Teyla easily. And it was very funny to hear his last words.

Thanks
BlondieChemGirl chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Don't you just love those shower scenes! ;) I was cruising through others' favorite stories and found this one. Very nice piece of writing and very entertaining. Thanks, BlondieChemGirl
LAIsobel chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
This was really nice :o) Funny, cute and kind. Good :o)
kittytrypsin chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Hm, what a lucky lady that Teyla one is! I wouldn't mind sharing a shower/bed/cuddle, darn it, just about anything with the delectable Colonel Sheppard. Phew, I need a shower just thinking about it:D

Kitty
dispatcher652 chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
That was funny. I think you should continue with this story. There is so much humor that could be built on this. I would love to see how Rodney would react to find them. I hope you right one with him.
Asugar chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Oh thank you for this! A great little laugh out loud scene to brighten my day. The set-up, dialogue and the pacing were perfect. John and Teyla were too cute and I love Ronon busting them. I wonder what happened before this and caused them to finally crack? Maybe one day we'll get to see that? Fantastic work as usual.
Harleyzgirl chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Priceless!
Lexa Kenzie chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
LOL. Just love it. Could so see that happening.
samhill7 chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
That was awesome! I just love Ronon! John and Teyla are just so hot together!
Nika Dixon chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
LOL this was awesome. And I loved the parting comment. :P
Snowball1 chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Wow, i loved that story. Its a wonderful one-shot but i bet it would be a great multi-chapter one too! Great Job :P