Reviews for No Sunlight
Angeldolphin01 chapter 41 . 8/28/2010
I love it. I want more.
CaseyAndDawson4Ever chapter 41 . 3/3/2010
This story is totally amazing you have done an incredible job on this story tourmenting us on having Bella lose her memory twice. I'm dying to know what happens next so I was wondering when will U be updating this story and adding more chapters.

Please Keep up the good work.
fresh-BLOOD-was-drawn-2night chapter 29 . 11/14/2009
this is a good chapter and i will also like to c the original if that us alright
My Silver Angel Wings chapter 10 . 10/8/2009
I like this!
pobird chapter 41 . 5/2/2009
wow you are a really amazing talented writer..I cried when i was reading the end of this chapter..thank you so much..take your time..school works are important :) i will wait for your next chapter as Edward would wait for Bella...
Hollyesque chapter 41 . 4/29/2009
what the hell? y rn't u updating? i need to have an update people! i'm going to cry!
mystery625 chapter 41 . 4/21/2009
wait wait wait wait

this story isn't over is it.

if so that's a terrible way to end this story

no offense to that either.

it's just i kinda don't want this story to end

i love it soo much

and i didn't like the way it ended

it made me thirst for more

soo please tell me that this isn't the last chapter of this

story!
mystery625 chapter 29 . 4/20/2009
like i have mention b4 i just began readin this and i would like to see the actuall chap 29 if you still have it

thank you.
mystery625 chapter 24 . 4/20/2009
ok like i just started reading your story like an hour ago which would be at 8:00 p.m. April 20th 2009 over in the united states. and i just reached chapter 25 and so far everything is great i can't wait to continue readin and see what else you have planned for this story
CCmerollin chapter 41 . 4/17/2009
I will NEVER abandon this story...it's amazing, I know what it's like not to update for a long time, because I haven't updated my story since...like, January or February. I have a busy schedule...and when I don't? I'm suffering from tremendous writer's block. And any chapter you write, no matter the wait, or the length of it, is always worthwhile reading.

I guess part of why I haven't updated is because I lack self confidence in my writing. Someone just added my story to story alert, and all the sudden, here I am, working on my story. Your so loyal to your own story, I admire you. So basically, in simple terms, you rock.

Message me anytime.

One of your biggest fan's,

RoxyCullen
gabzrulz chapter 41 . 4/15/2009
Hello. well i finally caught up! ive been like reading 24/7 trying to catch up with the whole story! (and been busy helping promote ur other stories :P) anyhoo (using ur words now!) up date soon, but not all at once coz then ill be behind agen! oh and btw wen edward first talks to bella he just says ladies first not ladies first partner i checked in my book :P sorry! wat can i say im obsessed! chat soon and i would love if you had a look at maybe my twilight story im just starting, first ever fanfiction story and i love ur writing so thought maybe you could maybe give me some tips? mayb? anway talk soon this is a really long review :p
gabzrulz chapter 39 . 4/15/2009
YOU ALL HAVE TO READ SOMEWHERE ONLY WE KNOW TOO ITS REALLY GOOD BUT she HASNT UPDATED IT YET! *pout*
gabzrulz chapter 33 . 4/15/2009
EVERYONE OFFICIALLY HAS TO READ COME WHAT MAY IF YOU HAVE READ IT GO NOW! IM SERIOUS IF U LIKE THIS ONE THEN U WILL LOVE COME WHAT MAY SO U BETTER GO READ IT OTHERWISE I WILL TRACK YOU DOWN AND GLUE UR EYES TO THE COMPUTER SCREEN! (sorry twilightbystarlight im scaring ur readers :() WAT R U STILL DOING HERE!
Deanna chapter 41 . 4/13/2009
this chap is coolio. but cudd u get bella's memory bak, fast? i'm getting a smidgion bored now.
ilovetwilightforever21 chapter 41 . 4/13/2009
That a really good story!