Reviews for An Overdue Conversation
Thats funny
Lt. Colonel Hallie Carter chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
LOL
TubaPrincess chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Yeesh.. I'm so used to the review button being at the bottom that I keep favoriting stories unintentionally. But, I'm not going to take this one off my favorites list..it's so cute! I love sam being blunt, unexpectedly blunt. I can only see her being that way with Daniel, though.. certainly not with Jack. And, I love that she's bolder now that she and Jack are together :)
Myosotis13 chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Aw, cute! Sam and Daniel really need to have this kind of conversation every once in a while. Loved how shocked Daniel was at Sam's sudden willingness to share details :)).
Olafur Neal chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
So much could be done with this. I really loved it. I liked the interaction between Sam and Daniel.
xfirefly9x chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Aw! This was adorable. :D

Their awkwardness in this is so very spot on and made of cute.

I love this line:

She’s about as stable as a thirty story high rise made out of matchsticks.
KateCayce chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
You had me laughing!
tishtash221 chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Lovely friendship moment between Sam and Daniel. Love this very forthcoming Sam, i can imagine this conversation happening :)
Nemea chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Great!

I think this captures the essence their friendship perfectly. I loved the feet shuffling, hair ruffling, all nervous scene in the beginning and how he was all awkward to talk about you-know-what :-)

Great!
StanaTorv chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
lol...please continue that conversation. that was awesome...as always.

:D sam
LikeCheapWine chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
D Sam and Daniel are so cute together! As friends I mean ;-)
Oldlibrn chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Very good, as usual. You really caught Daniel's body language. It always makes my day when I get an e-mail about a new story from you.

However, I think you could add a follow-up chapter or two
1477166 chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Very Cute (:
acer-sigma chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Pretty amusing. Probably the last person Daniel ever thought would ask him about his sex life. And I found it pretty funny that Sam was essentially willing to tell him hers when he challenged her.
Dolphin Click chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
I've been wondering about a conversation like this between the two of them for awhile now. I really enjoyed this.