Reviews for And It's Blowing Through the Hall
NittyGritty chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
It's amazing how the mind works, and you showed that through this story. Sasuke clearly asked Naruto if the 14th was his birthday, and Naruto just shrugged it off as 'yes' and it was the moment where he spiritually and physically died. But then Sasuke turns around and says Naruto died on his birthday the 10th. So his memory is screwed, because he experienced something traumatic: killing and losing his best friend.

I think this was perfect and it broke my heart.
jazeya chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Hello, your story inspired me in drawing this - art/Dead-and-alone-in-the-snow-343614826
The first few times that I read it I always cried.
It's really an amazing story! Well done!
Slytherin Studios chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
I love your story, I would cry as I read this.
TheNightmareBeforeDawn chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
aww i don't usually read angst stories but i couldn't resist yours... it was so GOOD. your perception of inside Naruto's mind is amazing.
SH4RiNG4N chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
And some say u cannot really die of a heartbreak...

The story was perfect, really.

How Naruto bought the chairs for all his money, even though he wasn't expecting any people inside his apartament.

How he liked the picture without him on, more.

It was perfect how Sasuke didn't really remember the date of Naruto's birthday.

Might be surprising for other people not remembering the date of the demon being defeated, but for Sasuke, not really.

Wasn't the only demon in Sasuke's life always Itachi?

So he had no reason to remember others, did he?

It was perfect how Sasuke stabbed Naruto by his sword.

Maybe he knew Naruto would be fine, but still, would someone who cares even a little do something like this without wondering that if might maybe, kind of, sort of, hurt?

And Naruto's 'Yes' was perfect 'It is.'

And then Sasuke remembering how he used to think that Naruto would die as a hero.

Sasuke looking at his body 'alone in the winter, dead, and no one who cared. Except Sasuke.'

Except Sasuke.

I felt like he was lying to himself there.

None cared. No exceptions.

And it gave me a bit of a sick satisfaction, knowing that Sasuke would never know that Naruto killed his brother, that Naruto accomplished something he couldn't do, that Naruto had stolen Sasuke's only reason of existance.
Ghostlanxx chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Truly weird, truly supernatural... Truly heartbreaking. *sigh* Good job!
Jellybean06 chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Heartwrenching. This is the saddest fic I've read in a while. Neglect can be worse than outright abuse...much worse.

Thank you for sharing!
cluelessninja65 chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
wow. just wow. that was so sad and intense! its kind of sad that sasuke forgot when his birday was that caused the confusion. great oneshot though.
Mantinas chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
I love this story! It's sad and I'm about to cry, but that's all the reason to love it more! You have a talent for writing angst! And you have people reviewing yours, too! I try doing that and no one does...Lucky.
Hakudoushi kawaii ne chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
That made me cry as if you'd just told me you shot my dog and ate my last skittles ._.

Sweet jesus, you're an awesome writer.
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Wow, that was sad. I really wish they knew that Naruto had killed the Akatsuki. No one knew that he really did die a hero's death.

Sigh.

Life's not fair to Naruto!
red teardrops chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
it's so sad...poor naruto-kun...I can't stop crying...Stupid Sasuke! why can't you even remember Naruto's birthday?
Mikra chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
So sad. I really liked this :)
JoeyWheeler4evr chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
..jag hittade hit igen.. :P

men..den..wow..asså.. 'nuff said..

jag vet ju inte vad jag ska säga mer ju..förutom o säga "nåt" iafl då..men den va bra :)

(ska läsa nån mer nån dag nu oxå.. :P )

pusskram Tima-chan