Reviews for It Can't Get Worse
Chapter 8 is like the Naruto ending... disappointing.
DaMAN chapter 9 . 7/23/2017
Good one. Not your best, but good. The alternate end is a nice touch.
workstudyschool chapter 9 . 4/7/2017
I enjoyed the story person. I hope you can make more of this stuff for evangelion, or do like a role re serial thing like have Shinji and Misato's roles reversed, and with the other characters, and many other stories, I think you will become one of my favorite authors. Also, if there was an opinion of which character(s) I like from evangelion, it would be Mana, Asuka, Hikari, and Maya. Mana, I can't remember why, Asuka because of how fearsome she is, that is kind of hot to me, Hikari because I kind of like plain and easy going, I am an Aquarius after all, and Maya because of how shy timid she is, Rei, ehh, I only like her I think for her being emotionless, something I wish I could be so I couldn't feel the emotions brought from bullies, annoying peers, and many other bothersome things. Also, I would think that Rei would have told Shinji that she was his sister because of her genetics, you know Yui and an angel's DNA, and since Shinji has Yui's DNA as well, wouldn't that make her and Shinji siblings, so when she had all those files of NERV and SEELE, wouldn't she have found out and instead of obtaining a friendship with Shinji, but sibling-ship with him. Anyway have an outstanding day, make more works on evangelion, and just know that I am cheering for you and am supportive of you. Maybe when I get the courage to do stories and fanfictions of my own, will you read them, I would like an opinion. Have an outstanding day, this is かわいい血影 signing off.
UseFistNotMouth chapter 1 . 1/23/2017
Story is pretty disappointing. Humor is meh, drama is in fact less than Eva standard. Fic is primarily romance but not tagged properly. Ony 1 angel is fought during the story and it is barely a plot point. The amount of sexual situations in this should warrant an M rating not T. The ending is an abrupt and unsatisfying deus ex Rei. The author has a fondness for in medias res which makes me feel really detached.
5th Dimension chapter 5 . 6/2/2016
Every single chapter at the top it says "it can't get worse" and I laugh hysterically while knowing it's just going to continually get worse.
Nisnast chapter 8 . 7/13/2015
Really liked this, I must say that I prefer the original ending to the alternate one, I think it was a nice twist and more original, thought I believe you could have described the events in more detail instead of simply glossing over it.
Western-Otaku chapter 9 . 12/5/2014
Great Body Swap fic, which is actually complete!

I can understand the original ending you uploaded, but thank Kami-sama, you added the alternate ending as a bonus! I prefer the alternate to be honest, as much as the idea of Asuka and Shinji swapping bodies sounds fun, it would start to get too serious and stuff if it carried on like that for the rest of their lives - and I'm also quite strongly Shinji x Asuka, so I found the alternate ending nicely fluffy.

Anyway good fic, and I can't properly express how glad I am that this body swap fic is complete for once!
AnAncientBard chapter 9 . 2/16/2014
It's good, I guess?
I read it all, so that's something.
8/10
AnAncientBard chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
I'm really not sure what to think about this...
Ill keep at it.
7/10
BML2400 chapter 9 . 7/14/2013
Definitely a superior ending, not just from a tone standpoint but a pacing standpoint. That other ending did not need to fast forward years and years nor did it need to suddenly include all the 3rd Impact stuff which...was weird. This ending also works better because the characters actually LEARN something from their ordeal which is always nice to get from a story.
BML2400 chapter 8 . 7/14/2013
Yeah, this ending was terrible. The angstyness of this twist is so... Ross and Rachel. Unnecessary.
BML2400 chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
I feel like it's kind of nonsense that Shinji wouldn't be able to defend himself/herself from those guys. I mean, yeah, he's not a fighter but he is in Asuka's body, which should still be in peak fighting condition. That would've been something interesting to play with, Shinji being more athletic. .
Gemini011 chapter 9 . 6/4/2013
Yeah... I think the alternate ending was way better, in that I think it fit the story a lot better. The original ending was way too bitter for the overall tone of the piece. Thank you for writing the alternate, I was honestly pretty upset by the original.

Seriously. It was just perversely heart wrenching.

Anyway, thanks for writing.
Gemini011 chapter 6 . 6/4/2013
I'm sorry, the word is "platonic," not "plutonic." I recently read a fic by a different author who made that mistake during a very tense confrontation and it completely ruined the drama of the scene. I'd hate to see that happen to you.
Faoron chapter 9 . 1/16/2013
I'll admit to having a liking for the gender-bender stories, but this one blows a lot of them out of the water. Characterization and plot were both believable, and this story works great with either ending. Great job.