Reviews for It Can't Get Worse
Innortal chapter 3 . 12/8/2008
Nice work once again, nice to see what the hormones are doing.
dogbertcarroll chapter 3 . 12/7/2008
Shinji has laid on top of a naked Rei and squeezed her breast without getting a violent response, so that scene really didn't fit and most of the responses you seem to have stuck them with are stereotypes rather than anything to do with the people themselves.
Supercat chapter 3 . 12/7/2008
Oh boy. Things are getting very very strange here. This story is oddly fascinating to me, like some weird animal you can't look away from, like an albino crocodile. Ever seen one of those? They're freaky, but kinda cool at the same time, like your story.

Anyway, one little thing that irked me- why is Shinji being a girl make her not like being at the arcade? I'm a girl and I freaking love arcade games. Hell, I'm crazy at Pacman, no joke. Or is that simply because Asuka's body specifically doesn't like arcade games..? But in that case, which of Shinji's "likes" and which of his/her "dislikes" (and same with Asuka) are controlled by his/her body and mind, and which are controlled by his/her um... "soul", or consciousness? For that matter, if Shinji and Asuka are attracted to each other, is it that their bodies/minds are attracted to each other, or their "souls" really? Or some strange combination of both?

Where the story gets confusing is actually more of a philosophical question than anything else- where does the mind end, and the "soul" start, and vice versa? I guess I take issue with some of the liberties taken in that regard. Like Asuka kissing Hikari- he says this is because his body has urges he can't control anymore, and not because he likes Hikari in that way, but on some level this is an unsatisfactory response. Is the implication that Asuka's urges were easier to control as a girl..? Not sure I totally believe that.

Well, I don't know how I got on this "deep" tangent, hahah, but I suppose that's part of the weird thing that I can't look away from. The way Asuka and Shinji are essentially growing more and more OOC with each chapter- or, rather, more comfortable being a boy and girl- suggests maybe that the "soul" is something that is malleable, according to what body it finds itself in. Either way, I hope Shinji and Asuka get back to their original bodies eventually, because the implications are simply too strange. A Shinji and Asuka that gets together with swapped bodies is weirdly disturbing, so the possibilities are fun- but to end the story that way? I don't know, that would be a little too strange for most, I think. And anyway, their reactions to each other if they do get back into their proper bodies might be very interesting indeed.
ExtinctionsEnd chapter 3 . 12/7/2008
I couldn't stop laughing at rei's interaction with female shinji(and male asuka's reaction). When I got to the part with female shinji and touji at the arcade I could feel the emotional turmoil they were dealing with. Looking foward to he next chapter. :D
NefCanuck chapter 3 . 12/7/2008
Really interesting how this is unfolding with the gender bending causing all sorts of issues (Including with the EVAs themselves, but certainly not in the way I was thinking LOL)

Well done
tatewaki2000 chapter 3 . 12/7/2008
One of the best Eva fics out there! :D

So good! And well written.

You are an amazing writer.
dennisud chapter 3 . 12/7/2008
This is becming very Teen Soap opera-ish and with all the building hormones it seems both Asuka and Shinji are gonna need each other even more.

Great story you got here!

dennisud
iamjustanotherguy chapter 3 . 12/7/2008
...why do I get the feeling that Shinji and Asuka are going to hook up...but as Shinji(Asuka) and Asuka(Shinji)...its wrong on soo many levels...yet the idea is just so funny. Well my own speculation aside I look forward to the next chapter.

-justanotherguyathiscomputer
The Flying Spaghetti Monster chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Sick. Sick and Perverted. clap clap
141fanficfan chapter 2 . 11/20/2008
YE HAWW!

Zenchan is off and running on another great story.
Tod 1166 chapter 2 . 11/18/2008
I didn't think it was short at all, in fact, this is one of the most promissing stories I've come to read as of lately. Keep up the good work and good luck!
Eduardo Mercado chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
This has possibilities. Looking forward to the entire story. Ed
skywiseskychan chapter 2 . 11/18/2008
I did indeed enjoy this chapter. It's fun watching exagerated consequences of body swapping. I especially enjoy the favorite foods situation.
tatewaki2000 chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
:D awesome
ExtinctionsEnd chapter 2 . 11/17/2008
I must say,gendo is taking this surprisingly well. I just hope toji and kensuke don't give shinji too much grief,poor guy(now girl) has it bad enough with out them causing trouble for him.
186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »