Reviews for It Can't Get Worse
5th Dimension chapter 5 . 6/2/2016
Every single chapter at the top it says "it can't get worse" and I laugh hysterically while knowing it's just going to continually get worse.
Nisnast chapter 8 . 7/13/2015
Really liked this, I must say that I prefer the original ending to the alternate one, I think it was a nice twist and more original, thought I believe you could have described the events in more detail instead of simply glossing over it.
Western-Otaku chapter 9 . 12/5/2014
Great Body Swap fic, which is actually complete!

I can understand the original ending you uploaded, but thank Kami-sama, you added the alternate ending as a bonus! I prefer the alternate to be honest, as much as the idea of Asuka and Shinji swapping bodies sounds fun, it would start to get too serious and stuff if it carried on like that for the rest of their lives - and I'm also quite strongly Shinji x Asuka, so I found the alternate ending nicely fluffy.

Anyway good fic, and I can't properly express how glad I am that this body swap fic is complete for once!
AnAncientBard chapter 9 . 2/16/2014
It's good, I guess?
I read it all, so that's something.
8/10
AnAncientBard chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
I'm really not sure what to think about this...
Ill keep at it.
7/10
BML2400 chapter 9 . 7/14/2013
Definitely a superior ending, not just from a tone standpoint but a pacing standpoint. That other ending did not need to fast forward years and years nor did it need to suddenly include all the 3rd Impact stuff which...was weird. This ending also works better because the characters actually LEARN something from their ordeal which is always nice to get from a story.
BML2400 chapter 8 . 7/14/2013
Yeah, this ending was terrible. The angstyness of this twist is so... Ross and Rachel. Unnecessary.
BML2400 chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
I feel like it's kind of nonsense that Shinji wouldn't be able to defend himself/herself from those guys. I mean, yeah, he's not a fighter but he is in Asuka's body, which should still be in peak fighting condition. That would've been something interesting to play with, Shinji being more athletic. .
Gemini011 chapter 9 . 6/4/2013
Yeah... I think the alternate ending was way better, in that I think it fit the story a lot better. The original ending was way too bitter for the overall tone of the piece. Thank you for writing the alternate, I was honestly pretty upset by the original.

Seriously. It was just perversely heart wrenching.

Anyway, thanks for writing.
Gemini011 chapter 6 . 6/4/2013
I'm sorry, the word is "platonic," not "plutonic." I recently read a fic by a different author who made that mistake during a very tense confrontation and it completely ruined the drama of the scene. I'd hate to see that happen to you.
Faoron chapter 9 . 1/16/2013
I'll admit to having a liking for the gender-bender stories, but this one blows a lot of them out of the water. Characterization and plot were both believable, and this story works great with either ending. Great job.
a-d chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
...? Ok, obviously this is a propaganda piece, and your writing is much better than many I've seen but I can't make out who you're bashing. Perhaps toning down the subtlety would help?

I mean, at first I thought it was just a story about Asuka spending time in a male body to learn that males aren't as bad as she thinks with perhaps some minor bashing over her acts of violence, but that's shown to likely be off when you start making comparisons between the two. Like how Shinji's body is constantly being aroused while Shinji in Asuka's body apparently has no sex drive whatsoever.

So when later comments show up about how Asuka's violent acts make her/him more manly I guess it's a bashing of males in general. Which makes sense if his actions were all that the story focused on but it isn't.

I mean, Male Asuka is violent, horny, short tempered, with difficulty keeping control of her/himself. While Female Shinji's role appears to be spread around the other girls showing them to be frail, weak, with little sex drive, and lesbian tendencies.

It seems to lean towards male bashing but then there's the part with the mecha's which seem to indicate, Boys are better than girls, when one's depressed because their son turned into a girl and the other's happy because their daughter turned into a son.

With such unlikable male characters and periodic insulting scenes for the female ones, I honestly can't tell who it is your bashing.
hentai18ancilla chapter 9 . 8/7/2012
Bitch didn't deserve him! Seriously.
MoonfireArt chapter 9 . 8/1/2012
The alternate ending was far superior to the original one, so much so that I would delete the first ending and replace it with Chapter 9 entirely. A wonderful story!
Blood Of Odin chapter 9 . 7/30/2012
I have to admit the ending you had for chapter 8 fit more for the story.
186 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »