Reviews for It Can't Get Worse
Where the gras is greener chapter 9 . 6/24/2012
Well, I was looking for lighthearted fun and stumbled over this story. I must say, it wasn't as lighthearted as I had hoped, but it did well.

As for C&C, please work on your spelling. Many mistakes are homonyms such as their/there and your/you're, so you'd have to reread the whole story to catch them all.

On the other hand, I enjoyed your metaphors and similes very much. 'Getting so hammered to dream of nails' still makes me chuckle.

As for the characterisation, it was decent.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/11/2012
Well, sure is a good thing there's an alternate ending. Elsewise I would have had to murder someone. So on behalf of all the blissfully ignorant people standing around me, thank you for not making me murder someone.

I wasn't sure about this fic at first, but it was recommended on TVTropes, and that usually means good things. As it turned out, this story satisfied. Good work.
Shadowed Bankai chapter 9 . 6/11/2012

Toby860 chapter 9 . 10/10/2011
to good endings but i found the one i wanted the most not here. if you would be so kind and write a ending where shinji is turned into a male and ends up with rei. that is my favorite combo and i wish to see that ending as they are so alike in personality.
Toby860 chapter 8 . 10/10/2011
i like it. personally im all for the rei and shinji stories.
Anthrax0 chapter 9 . 9/30/2011
Thank you very much for the second ending! Now I can enjoy this story even more and to recommend it as a great SA fic as well. :-)
Orchamus chapter 8 . 12/25/2010
Yeah, other than Shinji getting raped, I liked the ending.
Savaris chapter 9 . 12/22/2010
And a wonderful gift this "Alternate End" is from you to us. May you too, have a great holiday.
justbehappydammit chapter 9 . 12/13/2010
Now this chapter seems more in line with the overall tone of the story. Just saying.
justbehappydammit chapter 8 . 12/13/2010
The problem I have with this ending is, although it makes a joke at the end, it seems forced. You ended up destroying the humor by making your ending a depressing repression. That's why it doesn't work.
Shiso no Kitsune chapter 9 . 12/12/2010
This is one fine peice of Evangelion fiction. I could prattle on about how everything is so great, or point out the short comings, but intead I'll just say this; A stoned Maya, does a good story make.
WarpWizard chapter 9 . 12/10/2010
Great ending. Nice job.
Kaname Langley chapter 9 . 12/6/2010
Nice and Sweet! Really, really great Ending.
iamjustanotherguy chapter 9 . 12/6/2010
...can I say I liked this end better...if not for the ending but just for the whole thing with Rei. I have to say I loved this end better, but the scene with Rei that was...I have no words. It was just great. I will remember it for years to come. Now I can add this story to my favorite's. Thank-You for coming back to this and I wish you happy holidays to you and yours.

-justanotherguy(athisVAIO)
dennisud chapter 9 . 12/5/2010
Chapter 8 was more real IF you take the same reasoning as the canon story.

Chapter 9 makes things a bit more hopeful, though I think Rei would have eventually moved in with them!

(Yeah me and My 'trio' thinking!)

;-)