Reviews for It Can't Get Worse
tatewaki2000 chapter 6 . 4/19/2009
Nu! D: I hope this story never ends. :P

Whenever I see this fic has an update it truly brightens my day. Thank you.

But yea... I love how detailed and well-written this fic is. So exciting to read, and lots of hidden corners that could be explored. But alas...this is your fic, and it is your choice.

Overall...thank you for creating this gem. And I wish you the best of luck. Simply wonderful.
WarpWizard chapter 6 . 4/19/2009
Great chapter. I'm really enjoying all the different interactions. I'll be sad to see this one end, but it should end when it is appropriate.
dennisud chapter 6 . 4/19/2009
I think a shorter story is good...IF there's a sequel down the road to see how their change of skin has a significant chanhe in the canon storyline.

dennisud
shadowzerover5 chapter 5 . 4/14/2009
Very hilarious Eva story though this chapter is slightly more serious than the rest. Update soon
Unununium chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Well, that was hilarious! Thankyou for writing it, and I look forward to reading the rest of these chapters :)
Sydonai chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Women have a higher pain-tolerance than men, not a lower one. If women were so sensitive to pain then nobody would survive cjildbirth.
WarpWizard chapter 5 . 3/9/2009
Great chapter.
Tri-Emperor of The Twilight chapter 5 . 2/25/2009
If you need comedic inspiration just listen to Weird Al songs they're dark and funny.
SithKnight-Galen chapter 5 . 2/25/2009
Very nice chapter. I was wondering when curiousity was going to get the better of them. It is good to see that they are at least talking with each other again and that everyone is coping with things, at least for the moment. So is Asuka actually going to fess up with his feelings, or are they going to continue to dance around each other?

Not that I am complaining either way, but it does seem that this experience is making thim a bit stronger, at least at the moment. I don't know quite how things will play out once the next angel arrives, but I cannot wait to see it either.
Neferius chapter 5 . 2/25/2009
I know my mood greatly alters what I write and how I write it.

Right now all I know is that I had a few good chuckles in this chapter.

By the way, Asuka's line of “This is an execution, I just want that put on record" I thought it was awesome.

Keep up the great work Zen, as curious as I am about your novel, I'm loving the fan fiction too much to care about it.

Read ya Later.
Invincible Shinji chapter 5 . 2/25/2009
Very nice. I havent read much of THIS story, but it seems very entertaining and well writen. Also still eagerly awaiting the next chap of WWMOI. Shinji
dylanredefined chapter 5 . 2/25/2009
Dark, disturbing and very funny .Asuka trying to convince shinji to give her a free show was very funny .
iamjustanotherguy chapter 5 . 2/24/2009
...the...fcuk? That was...the hell...I was all oh serious then bamm Asuka as Shinji jerkin' it...hehehahahaha! Gold my friend gold! I look forward to the next chapter.

-justanotherguyathiscomputer
o chapter 5 . 2/24/2009
Well done. Keep it up.
Greydon Creed chapter 5 . 2/24/2009
“Soryu only knocked out three guards as they forced him to leave yesterday, that is two guards fewer than when he was given your body,” Rei informed Shinji as she looked up from her book. “The angel was defeated, and thanks to your showering the streets with blood the unemployment rate has dropped due to the increase in janitorial staffs.”

The best part of NGE stories is when Rei does deadpan humor like this.

Seriously looking forward to moar.
186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »