Reviews for It Can't Get Worse
Negima Uzumaki chapter 5 . 2/24/2009
Oh I can't wait to see what happens next, wish Rei and Misato could have gotten in on this body switching, seeing Shinji in either Rei's or Misato body would be cool.
Innortal chapter 5 . 2/24/2009
LOL, so very fitting.
dennisud chapter 5 . 2/24/2009
I was thinking about this and wondered...

What if Gendo and Maya had switched bodied...

... maybe for a later time!

As for the last few chapters you have to at times be more serious as this IS an eva story, but you can gradually balance things with the next few chapters.

dennisud
WarpWizard chapter 4 . 1/27/2009
I'm enjoying it a lot. Meaty, dripping with emotional sauce.
MyWay chapter 4 . 1/23/2009
Dude, I absolutely love it! *two thumbs up*

keep up the good work... next chapters should be very interesting!
SierraM chapter 4 . 1/21/2009
A bi-curious Rei Ayanami. The (yuri) possibilities are endless. This story is an instant favorite.
skywiseskychan chapter 4 . 1/21/2009
I did enjoy yet another chapter. Yes, its a bit more serious but still very funny.
Anonymos chapter 4 . 1/21/2009
OMG u sicko!

I won't deny laughing my ribs out at some points but this is just SO pervy...

update soon anyway
bob chapter 4 . 1/20/2009
This is a great story. But seriously, PROOF READ. There are things that the ole' spell checker won't catch. You need to ACTUALLY READ IT. And it happens so often in the story that it totally throws me out of the "experience" as I read. Heck... if you're gonna be too lazy to (or should I say, to illustrate the point "if you're gonna be to lazy to") read your own story, then why the heck should I. And why am I wasting my time reviewing it?

Seriously... good story... but DAMN.
Tri-Emperor of The Twilight chapter 4 . 1/20/2009
My my things are getting complicated.
SithKnight-Galen chapter 4 . 1/19/2009
Great update. I am so glad that it was Misato and not me who had that talk with Rei. The only one that would have been more amusing to have watched would have been if Rei had gone to Dr. Akagi. Why is it that for some reason I see both Asuka and Shinji being stuck this way for some time to come, although it still seems like the two of them are better suited in their current forms. I do have to wonder when all of these thoughts and feelings are going to come to a head, especially if Hikari makes a mistake and slips up about her feelings for Asuka in Touji's presence or Touji does the same in reverse for Shinji and Asuka OR Hikari happen to hear it.

I am also curious if Kensuke is going to be dealing with the wrath of a male Asuka if he continues to harrass a female Shinji.
Neferius chapter 4 . 1/19/2009
Jeez Zen, you may want to change the rating soon...with all that's been going on it almost sounds like a possible lime story. But that's what makes it funny.

Things aren't looking good for Shinji. If fate truly hates him, things will not go well at all for her.

It's still looking good so keep it up.

Ready ya Later.
NefCanuck chapter 4 . 1/18/2009
Interesting chapter this go around (Much more Shinji centric but necessary for plot advancement I think)

Rei Ayanami, unassuming, quiet... breaks brains like a bull in a china shop LOL!

Well done I must say ;)
Innortal chapter 4 . 1/18/2009
What can be said, but damned funny!
Zer0JMB chapter 4 . 1/18/2009