Reviews for EEYORE
ZisinLove chapter 1 . 4/5
You just have to mess with pooh and his friends! my childhood! Lol. I don't care. That was funny. And hot.
Sweets chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Hahaha wow! That must be quite te surprise!

Never read a Sai Itachi pair but I must say that I am loving it!

As always: great story :)
sweet-and-simple chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
How do your stories do this to me? I've yet to read a story of yours that I don't absolutely love and ItachiXSai never crossed my mind as a pairing! Impressive as always.
MusicFan Banana chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
I'll never will look the Hundred Acre wood's the same way...

Apart from that, funny fic n.n
anonym chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
This fic was so brilliantly written with hilarious in your face, yet subtle humor that it prompted me to write my first ever review of a fanfic since discovering more than 5 years ago. Congratulations on your amazing writing. (p.s extra thumbs up for getting me to love this fic even though my preferred fandom is in Harry Potter and even then I usually read SasuNaru and have never even contemplated ItaSai). ((and no none of that was supposed to sound condescending, I do sincerely love your writing)).
dainty chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
there is not enough sai slash in the world. thank you for this. \(;U;\)
fanii punk chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I read this a while ago and let me tell you I still haven't been able to look at Winnie and his friends the same anymore U_U

This was hilarious by the way.
ActuallyNevis chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
This was great! I would love a sequal!
hullohullo chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
...IT'S FUCKING FRIGGIN MAGNIFICENTLY AMAZINGLY AWESOMELY SHITT

INGLY KAWABANGALY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA- *get shot*

Sorry for that... she get's like that alot when she finds something she likes alot...
ScatterMyAshes chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Ingenious! bloody marvellous portrayal of Sai It was as if he was truly there!
NaruHina143 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Oh wow XD I fucking love it! Sai is so fucking hilarious & smexy. Great job ;)
Reineserpent chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Oh, it was AMAZING!

Never read something about this pair, but knowing how good you are couldn't resist the temptation! And, ohholyshit, wasn't I disappointed!

Whole plot is brilliant. Now I even wonder if Itachi wants to kiss that influenced moron of the blue coup for meeting Sai xD

And oh, poor Eeyore, such a harem only for him! No wonder he's always sooo gloomy, so many wants to be satisfied! xD

Thanks for your inexhaustible inspiration! Hope your Muse will always be by your side!

Reineserpent
CharmingKarma chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Lmao! Great fic XD
hpgirl4ever chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
This was so well written, great story! D
Vicious-Fluffy-Bunny-Llama chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
that was funny. Really funny!