Reviews for Tectonic
Preppy Princess 5103 chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
"She nodded, not hesitating. "First and last, Harm. You mean too much to me for it to be otherwise.""

I loved this. Your stories are always incredible. I hope to see more from you soon!
sn855850 chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Great story.
carolfd chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Loved it, Keru. A whole lot of problems could have been eliminated if tptb had let you write that part of "Boomerang".

Thank you for doing such a wonderful job correcting their error!
GermanJagaholic chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
i haven't reviewed that story? oh man, i'm bad... sorry for that keru :)

actually i love your version of THAT evening so much more than the actual version we watched... i found harm and mac solving that case on the other side after the ferry ride was awkward...

and there - the outcome - including breakfast - well, it's not romantic in a romantic way but it's romantic in the harm-mac relationship :) loved it!

keep going!
Kassia525 chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Another great story. I needed a dose of shipper sweetness this afternoon-Thanks!
coffee4106 chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
as always, the BEST! Now do i sleep or read more... haha.. THANK YOU for awesome stories!
calimary chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
As always, you do not disapoint! This was lovely, and definitely could be built on. Thanks!
gypsyrose06 chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
"I charm you, which comes naturally to me, and you pretend to be charmed, which may require some effort on your part." This was so well written! So much better than the original stall tactic.
swimERfanatic13 chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Love it! Please Continue!
Sunset chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Well written and much better version than what we got on the show. Thank you!
Radiorox chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
It's a compulsion, isn't it? To fix the Ferry Scene, all of season 9 and various Harm and Mac faux pas. I understand, I do... the compulsion hits me too and doesn't let me sleep at night. LOL!
Fernando3 chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
:D you just made my monday a little brighter. thanks girl
incatnito chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Oh yeah, ever so much better than what we actually got. A grown-up Harm, an adult conversation and no Bugme in their future to muck things up! (I actually liked Brumby as a character, just not as Mac's significant other.) Thanks for another little gem.
Ebony10 chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
aw, so cute! I just love the way you write these two. Perfect amount of serious depth, playfulness, and the exchange of words is always almost perfect. Thanks for sharing!
stillonJAGwithdrawal chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
You always right the sweetest little things that make me snivel. Seriously. There is a tear in the corner of my left eye about to fall if I blink too much more. Oh, great, now there's one in my right eye. Ok, it's gone. Seriously- great stuff!