Reviews for Demise
Mr.Green37 chapter 4 . 4/27
It kinda sucks that you stopped writing this. I really wanted to see how Cyclonis and DA are handling all this.
Mr.Green37 chapter 4 . 4/27
HideousZippleback chapter 2 . 5/10/2014
Loved both of their chapters! I really like how you write Snipe and Ravess it's really good!.
PKBitchGirl1 chapter 4 . 1/4/2009
This is great, the brothers are in character, I agree, Spitz is the smartest of the trio.

Despite the 'target practice' threats, it's obvious he cares about them, he DID bring them on holiday and seemed happy as a clam about it too, until he discovered the Blizzarians had iced 'lizard paradise' over and he also got annoyed and told the others to leave Lugey alone when Hoerk threw a wrench at him and when Spitz shot him in the face with a snowball.

I like Repton, even though he has an unpleasant demeanour most of the time, Lugey is sweet, and even though Spitz gives off a vibe of being a little creep, he has his charms too.

Lovely fic
Golden Snowflake chapter 4 . 12/5/2008
Wow. It's really short, yet you managed to make each of them in-character. I just love this story ... it's such a good idea. Great chapter as well.
Terranova210486 chapter 4 . 11/30/2008
Wow, these are some pretty powerful chapters. Keep up the good work! Also, did you see the ending of "Five Days" yet?
Dalek Prime chapter 4 . 11/30/2008
that was cool, i wonder if repton and the raptors will switch sides? anyway, are you going to make a chapter about the night crawlers or the gunstaff the giant?
Golden Snowflake chapter 2 . 11/5/2008
You made me cry. That was horribly sad.
tege chapter 3 . 11/4/2008
This was very sweet. You're bringing out the best in these people who otherwise are just cardboard villians.

You got the dialect just right and their relationship could very well be father/son.
PKBitchGirl1 chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
This is excellent

Hm, I know technically he's not a talon, but could you do one for Repton (and possibly the other raptors too?) (that's if they've not switched sides as soon as it looked like Cyclonia was going to lose)
Mahou Shoujo Crystalic Katomi chapter 2 . 11/3/2008
A little bit, but remember, he might have some hidden genius somewhere. Anyway, great chapter.
tege chapter 2 . 11/3/2008
Snipe was more introspective than expected, but the death of a loved one could probably do that to a person. This showed him as more than just a mindless brute-I liked that.
tege chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Oh, wow! What a beginning. I agree with Keeper of Tomes-Repton and his brothers have to be included.
Keeper of Tomes chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
You musht do Repton and his brothers.

You MUSHT!

Nice start, though.
Golden Snowflake chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Wow. Fantastic. Update soon.