Reviews for Aseptic Vitality
kat1316 chapter 9 . 1/13
Will we know who Arrian is/was soon?
kat1316 chapter 7 . 1/13
did harry drive to the cullens or apparted there?
kat1316 chapter 5 . 1/13
Alice annoys me for once i want to read a fic where Alice cant see into harrys future
kat1316 chapter 4 . 1/13
um didnt Harry bring a jacket and you never said what his abilities are
kat1316 chapter 2 . 1/13
uh werent they gonna go to egypt and then asia first?
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 13 . 9/11/2014
Marvelous story sorry to see you will not be updating anymore did anyone take it over I'm not asking to adopted I'm just a reader not a writer.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 13 . 9/2/2014
Stunning story sorry you will not be updating this story anymore did anyone adopted it yet.
Ryu Master of Seals chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
Why? Harry is not that fucking short
nutcase chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
sorry for the grammatical error in my review
nutcase chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
i really loved this archangel angle was one i've never read before.i wonder what arrian's story.i guess he is the friend whom aro thought betrayed him,right?i hope you get your muse back and complete this for taking up your time.
james chapter 13 . 3/1/2014
i can't believe u didn't finish this its great.
nouch chapter 13 . 1/27/2014
it's a shame that I won't be able to know the end of this story... I really like it :)
however, thanks for the read and good luck with your other stories.
tamashiyuki chapter 13 . 1/12/2014
No more continuation?

I like so much!
anthea tronchard step chapter 13 . 1/10/2014
if you have problems with inspirations, there are plenty of choices. Your story is interesting but I understand. In next chapter you can write about archangel and vampire, about harry and aro etc. maybe harry can rich some understands with voldie, after WW betray him with his alliances etc. but edward and harry are cut.
OldestOfTheYoung chapter 13 . 8/10/2013
That last chapter, that was just the most ultimate cliffhanger I have ever read. Ever. I almost threw my computer across the room when I got so excited and pumped to see who was at the door and then BAM! A notice of abandonment. You sucker! Lol
I hope RL and everything works out for you and you get a spark for this story again soon and continue it. You've got real talent.
1,006 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »