Reviews for Aseptic Vitality
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 13 . 1/15
Wow such a cliffhanger.
I hope you maybe come back to this story someday.
Carley387 chapter 13 . 11/3/2015
Has anyone ever continued this? O.o
tomoe toxic chapter 13 . 10/30/2015
What a time to abandon the story lmao such a cliffhanger ending- my god this story is so unique and different I am just so in love with it even if you are never going to pick it up again I am still glad I read it because it's so beautiful and amazing and holy shit I don't think I've ever been so enamoured by a story before so thanks for that. I am very sad you aren't going to keep rolling with it because it has so much potential and I'd beg on my knees for you to continue but it's your story and you can do what you want with it. Thanks for sharing it a least.

Much love,

Tomoe
Hipster007 chapter 13 . 9/28/2015
Love this story! Third time reading it. Although I have a sneaking suspicion about Arrian and the volturi since it seems to be hinted at.
Kittens Kat chapter 13 . 9/3/2015
I LOVE THIS STORY! THANK YOU!
Lucinda Silver chapter 7 . 8/10/2015
Uh, you said their true names are suppose to remain secret, right? But didn't Harry just said Remus's true name on purpose or is it just his slip up? It went like this:

"Remus fixed it so that muggles can see it, but that's really about it."

Or was that your intention to have it there?
kat1316 chapter 9 . 1/13/2015
Will we know who Arrian is/was soon?
kat1316 chapter 7 . 1/13/2015
did harry drive to the cullens or apparted there?
kat1316 chapter 5 . 1/13/2015
Alice annoys me for once i want to read a fic where Alice cant see into harrys future
kat1316 chapter 4 . 1/13/2015
um didnt Harry bring a jacket and you never said what his abilities are
kat1316 chapter 2 . 1/13/2015
uh werent they gonna go to egypt and then asia first?
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 13 . 9/11/2014
Marvelous story sorry to see you will not be updating anymore did anyone take it over I'm not asking to adopted I'm just a reader not a writer.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 13 . 9/2/2014
Stunning story sorry you will not be updating this story anymore did anyone adopted it yet.
Ryu Master of Seals chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
Why? Harry is not that fucking short
nutcase chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
sorry for the grammatical error in my review
1,012 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »