Reviews for Aseptic Vitality
ShadowThief126 chapter 13 . 10/24
Interesting story. It's sad that it won't be continued.
Chaos-Rave chapter 13 . 10/10
Please continue I have to know wat happened next.
I really don't understand why everyone has to do the inheritance cliche in a Harry Potter story. I mean isn't it enough that he can do fking magic and make shit float with a twig? Especially when doing a crossover with a universe that has sparkling vegetarian vampires and shirtless shapeshifters... you don't exactly need to beef this character up with angels and wings. He's the fking Boy Who Lived, he's already a 'special' snowflake with magic and a prophecy saying he's gonna fk up Mr. I have Daddy issues snake face. I'm not hating on this or anything (I actually like some of this story despite Harry possible becoming the next Gary Stu), I just don't see the logic in making a character become so OP so quickly all due to an overused cliche in many, MANY stories when writers already have a lot to work with.
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 13 . 1/15
Wow such a cliffhanger.
I hope you maybe come back to this story someday.
Carley387 chapter 13 . 11/3/2015
Has anyone ever continued this? O.o
CyroCore chapter 13 . 10/30/2015
What a time to abandon the story lmao such a cliffhanger ending- my god this story is so unique and different I am just so in love with it even if you are never going to pick it up again I am still glad I read it because it's so beautiful and amazing and holy shit I don't think I've ever been so enamoured by a story before so thanks for that. I am very sad you aren't going to keep rolling with it because it has so much potential and I'd beg on my knees for you to continue but it's your story and you can do what you want with it. Thanks for sharing it a least.

Much love,

Tomoe
Hipster007 chapter 13 . 9/28/2015
Love this story! Third time reading it. Although I have a sneaking suspicion about Arrian and the volturi since it seems to be hinted at.
Kittens Kat chapter 13 . 9/3/2015
I LOVE THIS STORY! THANK YOU!
Lucinda Silver chapter 7 . 8/10/2015
Uh, you said their true names are suppose to remain secret, right? But didn't Harry just said Remus's true name on purpose or is it just his slip up? It went like this:

"Remus fixed it so that muggles can see it, but that's really about it."

Or was that your intention to have it there?
kat1316 chapter 9 . 1/13/2015
Will we know who Arrian is/was soon?
kat1316 chapter 7 . 1/13/2015
did harry drive to the cullens or apparted there?
kat1316 chapter 5 . 1/13/2015
Alice annoys me for once i want to read a fic where Alice cant see into harrys future
kat1316 chapter 4 . 1/13/2015
um didnt Harry bring a jacket and you never said what his abilities are
kat1316 chapter 2 . 1/13/2015
uh werent they gonna go to egypt and then asia first?
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 13 . 9/11/2014
Marvelous story sorry to see you will not be updating anymore did anyone take it over I'm not asking to adopted I'm just a reader not a writer.
1,015 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »