Reviews for Invictus
MasenkoX chapter 10 . 10/1/2014
This is what I get for reading an unfinished fic from over a year ago. I hope you intend to come back to this story; your style is unique, and I've never read anything so precise before. Please continue.
ICTOAN chapter 10 . 5/30/2014
Just saying, it's a tragedy that this isn't on going. It's fantastic! I hope you fond the motivation to continue it!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/25/2014
LOVE THIS STORY. Please please please continue!
euroteres chapter 10 . 2/9/2014
This is most certainly a fantastic piece of writing. I hope you keep up with this story.
Shai chapter 10 . 9/15/2013
I'm so glad you're back! I'm excited to see how this story plays out, keep up the good work.
CloudyDream chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
this is a very good beginning :) I cant wait to go and check out the rest
yuffie chapter 10 . 7/13/2013
update, please
Books52 chapter 10 . 7/9/2013
When are you going to update?
kida chapter 10 . 6/23/2013
This has to be the best A.U. I have ever read. Can't wait for the update.
Conscentia chapter 10 . 6/15/2013
I'm really so happy you are you working on this story again. I honestly think that's one of the best DB fics I ever read. Please update again some time soon :)
UltimateGohan42 chapter 10 . 5/30/2013
Honestly didn't believe it when I saw it. Came across your story by chance and when I took a second to glance at the latest update date I was dumbfounded when it said 2013. I had given up hope that this would ever be updated so long ago. This is one of the best fics I've ever read on this site. Very excited that you're back. Please update soon. Great chapter btw
Guest chapter 10 . 5/22/2013
UPDATE
xelsan chapter 10 . 5/16/2013
awesome to see you working on this story again! i've read few DBZ stories due to how cliche and repeatitive they can be but this is one of the few i really enjoyed and i hope to see more updates for it soon!
lazybum131 chapter 10 . 5/6/2013
Glad to see this story is continuing. Looking forward to the confrontation with Broly and Paragus, and then Vegeta and Videl's eventual return to Earth. Interested to see what you have planned out for Videl and Gohan.
seti31 chapter 10 . 5/6/2013
Welcome back ljv. It's nice suprice to see new chapter after this long. Hope it's not one time thing.
Good chapter and it seem as you didn't lost your style. I can't wait for more.