Reviews for Forever and Always
Bellicose chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Holy shit, this had me in tears. Complete and utter tears. It's actually quite nice to read this darker piece after all the happier stuff I've been reading all night. Beautifully written, as always. Easily one of your best pieces.
ronanissexy chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
So sweet.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Great story! Also very sad!
hifield chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Beautiful story ... such devotion. This was just perfect!
RowenaR chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Boy, was that a great piece of angst. Not that we're not all used to great pieces from you but this one was an exceptionally good one, even by your standards. And yeah, I'm infinitely grateful for the happy ending ;)
MackenziesMomma chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
*tries to pick jaw up off the floor*

My goodness what a wonderful and moving piece. It is so beyond words to describe.

Thank you for writing this.
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
It was kind of sad in the beginning but you made it alright by the end. Good job, and keep it up!
Darkwing333 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
So sweet. She knew he would come. I am sure glad he did. I ussed the Jen/Ronon ship when i read this and it worked pretty well. Great lil' story!
Transgenic-girl chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
i completely choked up while reading this, complete with a girly whimper and flail. sure, I should have been paying attention to my history Prof, but this story was far more interesting than Ben Franklin being a horrid father. the funny thing is the fact that I was jumping between Jen/Ronon and John/Teyla from moment to moment. well done
Sam Reeves chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
OMG! I absolutely love love love it!

Half og the time now I don't even read you summary's before opening a story, it seriously took me until the second time through, and reading your note at the top of the page, to realize it wasn't actually *about* anyone specifically! Absolutely amazing!
starg8fans chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Another masterpiece. OMG, the way you write thoughts and emotions is incredible, the short sentences make them so poignant and powerful. Not identifying the characters was also a stroke of genius. You can read the story again and again with different pairings, and it's always new. Thank you for this!
espergirl04 chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Wow, everything about this is amazing. I loved it how you left it open as to who the characters were, for me though it was John/Teyla. I can't wait until your next big story!
Blencathra chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
I could cry at this. Forever and always... simply beautiful.

And for me, of course, it's Ronon & Jenn. :)
Lanse chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
That was very intense...and very clever. Clearly you had someone in mind when you wrote it but the way you wrote it, it truly could have been anyone and yet nothing was lacking from the emotion and mini-plot. Bravo.
SingingShooter chapter 1 . 11/3/2008