Reviews for Chuck vs The End
Harakan chapter 7 . 2/14/2020
Well i read the story to the end and dont have a clue who Ruby is at least guess that something to do with his parents especially this story was writteen aroun season 1 or 2 whwn he have no clue of Chuck parents as i remember but as i always said i can be wrong and Ruby must be some kind of a angel maybe. Anyway nice story with lot of mistery well done especially you put a girl who can beat great ninja superspy Sarah and John.
Harakan chapter 2 . 2/14/2020
AAAAnd of course i was wrong...
Harakan chapter 1 . 2/14/2020
Intersting twist first Chuck refuse Sarah (the new meaning of the phrase "when hell froze) and then this two must be his parents but i might be wrong.
baldcoder chapter 7 . 11/5/2016
Interesting story. Well done.
Charles Charmicheal chapter 7 . 6/24/2015
I love how this turned out
fezzywhigg chapter 7 . 3/17/2014
Fun story. I've recently started reading Rick Riordan books and the same flavor is there in your story. It'll bug me (in a good way) trying to figure out "Ruby" and "Charles" in Roman mythology. Thanks.
sro482 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I love this story. It was different but in a good way. You can never go wrong when you have Sarah showing feelings (with Chuck missing and then his return). Just keep on writing because after season 5 is over, fan fiction will be the only place to keep Chuck alive and I hope it last for awhile.
ne71 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Very inventive story. I personally would have liked some more clarification on the details of what really happened, but I can also appreciate leaving some things open for interpretation. Lots of interesting ideas here.

One thing I want to comment on is that I've read three of your stories now and you've done a really good job of creating your own alternate reality and sticking to it throughout the different stories. It's cool to read one story that mentions events that happen in another. That takes some discipline, and you've pulled it off nicely.

Nick
Tynianrex chapter 7 . 10/30/2010
I was going through older fics and I found this one. Iliked it a lot. Thank you for sharing it.
You-won't-see-an-iguana-here chapter 7 . 1/3/2010
Aw, this is a great chapter. Was it possibly his father behind this all? Fantastic job!
You-won't-see-an-iguana-here chapter 6 . 1/3/2010
That is creepy. Very creative! I like it! I like Casey here as well. Poor Sarah...
You-won't-see-an-iguana-here chapter 5 . 1/3/2010
Oh, I love Casey here! Fantastic, I'm not sure how I like Beckman here, I mean, sure they're not killing him but still. I like the idea of a dog... my assumption is a robot dog of some kind.
You-won't-see-an-iguana-here chapter 4 . 1/3/2010
Poor Sarah, and Ellie. I really love Ellie here. Poor Chuck. THis Ruby character seems okay, but i don't know enough about her yet...
You-won't-see-an-iguana-here chapter 3 . 1/3/2010
Aw, poor Chuck. THat would be terrible. I don't know what the heck is going on.
You-won't-see-an-iguana-here chapter 2 . 1/3/2010
Aw, poor Sarah. And who the heck is Ruby? WHo is this other Charles? Is this a future Chuck? Are they creating a paradox?