Reviews for Jimi no more
Doubting duplication chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Love the way you ended the story. The yorozuya scrip adds to the usual Gintama feeling.
Hibarilova18 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
I wanna see Yamazaki get sexually assaulted by Okita. Please update soon.
Yorozuya Soul chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
This was cute! I just wish the rating would bump up a little*smiles*
Failing Wings chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Please make a full length story out of it. It seems to be a good plot idea.
Tsuki-the-moon chapter 1 . 10/11/2010

y yamazaki? y not hiji kun? nooooooo! okita, y him? noooooo
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
OhohohoooO!That was hilarious!Loved it till the end!Is this a one shot?I hope there's more!It's just too good!
Saints Light chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
I love it! Aww... that meanie Hijikata broke poor cute little Sougo-chans heart. Well, anyways, please continue! Can you put some more HijikataxSougo i please?
DarkDelicacy chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Wow! Humour and hotness together.

I've seen this error repeated before, but wouldn't it be more suitable to use "crushed" instead of "crashed"? It'd sound less like a car accident.

I like the red eyes at the end.

*Kicks Gintoki out of the screen, watches him fly*
Lissibith chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
I thought everything was wonderfully in character. It was a great read!
bella92 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Little, innocent, naive Yamazaki, everyone is suddenly after him. Good luck with the sadist Okita and demon Hijikata:D(You need it...) Yeah, well, good story. Why arent there more Gintama storys like this?
popit021 chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
heh, i have never thought about hijikata or okita or even yamazaki in that way. it makes me think... ha! please update. it was really good!
Lumi75 chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
haha, yes, i really hope you have time to make a sequel! So Okita gets a chance to do something more serious to the badminton lover than a mere kiss! Maybe he gets caught in a compromising situation with the younger man. What will Hijikata do and how will Yamasaki get away from his sadistic stalker?

Please update soon! :)
strangertrack chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Hey, you actually wrote your Hiji/Zaki/Oki fic!

There were parts of the relationship that was right-on with my own take on them, like Zaki being the rope in their tug or war, with Okita wanting to use him for revenge against Hijikata (but then being unable to resist the cute that is Yamazaki). :D

I agree with ringo ame about the OOCness. The canon is so anti-romance that it's impossible to have the characters be rabu-rabu AND keep them IC (I know I keep trying and failing on this point).

There were some cute ideas. Zaki for captaincy!
ringo ame chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Another Yamazaki-writer? MY FAITH IN INEXPLICABLE MIRACLES HAS JUST BEEN RESTORED! *coughs,coughs* Seriously, your species is so rare, nigh extinct. Hi, thank you for sharing this fic. You're right on the account of OOC-ness, but you did give a head start warning, and I know how OOC some of the doujins get, so I have no trouble enjoying this fic.

I can't stop chuckling at this line, though:

/Yamazaki half-heartedly smiled at the cuteness Hijikata displayed when he was in “Demon Vice Commander” mode./

Give it up, Zaki. You're a M. Admit it. Only a M would think Hijikata in oni-fukuchou mode cute. The rest of normal world didn't quite agree with you.

I never say no to more HijiYama or HijiYamaOki combo, so yeah I vote for sequel whenever you're not so busy. :)