Reviews for The Prince Of Gryffindor
Lord Barinthus chapter 12 . 9/24
I feel like this story was one long joke on the reader, just so the author could see if they could get away with it, lol.

The entire 12 chapters are non-stop FILLER. You literally skipped over every interesting part of the story and picked up with the aftermath. Harry's first meeting with the Goblins? His first meeting with the Minister? The reaction of the Wizengamot? The content of the trials? Literally every interesting thing that could have happened was skipped over.

What an utter let-down.
Lord Barinthus chapter 7 . 9/24
I'm just going to assume the author meant for this story to be absolutely ridiculous, lol.

(For those who want to see a realistic story about Harry taking over as King, read "Rise of the Wizards" by Teufel1987.)
Lord Barinthus chapter 5 . 9/24
I know it's been years since this was written so I'm not expecting you to actually change anything, but sweet MERLIN, hopefully in the time since you wrote this fic you've learned PACING.

Harry proposes to Hermione without ever having gone on a date? I get that you want them married quickly, but everything in this fic is so rushed.
FrostwhiteStorm1614 chapter 3 . 9/14
sal is a blond
vickety chapter 12 . 7/30
Cute story. Thanks.
vickety chapter 5 . 7/29
I don't understand why they think Harry will be punished for killing Voldemort.
morcheller chapter 12 . 7/6
A very nice and well written story; I'm not sure how I've missed reading it for so long.
My only regret is that it is 36k words long instead of 360k. I'd love to have read it for a much longer time.
Thank you.
Talia-Naeva chapter 1 . 6/18
If there renounced their name, Weasley. Then they should just be Fred and George Potter.
Princess-of-the-Pen chapter 12 . 6/15
This was absolutely amazing. I only wish that they had use the elemental powers they had gained. What's the point of having each heir able to control a certain element if they don't use it on their wise to power?
TigerCritic chapter 12 . 5/24
This story has too much going on and not enough details. You completely skipped over a lot of thing that I believe would have been fun to explore. Otherwise this is a great concept easy to read and let's you think for a bit.
Deathmvp chapter 12 . 5/10
Nice story and very different on how you handled it. Nice job.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 2 . 5/10
This scene shows just how far back Harry has been controlled and conditioned. The big question is why Harry is as much a free agent as he is. I guess that there is a fine line between giving him too little initiative and too much. In this case, Harry has too much, but perhaps that is inevitable.

The other question I have is why Dumbledore hasn't simply adjusted McGonagall's mind perminently. You have to conclude she's been Obliviated a lot of time over the years.

TGM
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 5/10
OK, a good start to a different sort of story. While deceitful Weasleys are not that unusual, including Arthur, as others have mentioned is different. It is nice though to see that this story apparently is one in which potions will not play a role.

Interesting that Harry doesn't think of calling Dobby. Still, considering the jailbreak in CoS, to call Weasleys made sense. Most fortunate that Hedwig delivered the note to the twins. Perhaps as Harry's familiar, she knew which members of the family were trustworthy.

Even so, hearing the betrayal had to have killed Harry. What a number of reviewers missed is that the twins were 'not' disowned by Arthur, so they didn't lose their names, by voluntarily leaving their birth family, they retained the family name, until they changed it. When they joined the Potter's, I suppose they had the choice of being simply called 'Potter', but the way they chose signifies that that they are Potters by choice, not birth and points up the fact that they also renounced they family of birth by choice.

The plot to shaft Harry after Voldemort is gone clearly predates Harry at Hogwarts and may date back to the prophecy itself. One wonders how many know; odd that a plan has been kept secret for so long.

Rebounding the tracking charm onto Umbridge is a nice touch.
TGM
Saissa chapter 12 . 5/3
Very interesting story.

The more I read of Daphne, the more I like her.
She has brains and clearly knows how to work the system to get what she wants and needs.
Lauren Saint chapter 12 . 2/6
I loved this plot! This was such a great story and you write really well! :D Loved Harry's pranks specially Rons and Malfoys! haha :D Thanks for the awesome read!